Sign in to follow this  
shibb

War (red) bug?

So I just went red on my alt while both clans are in war. Little confused. Any way to get my karma reset?

http://imgur.com/a/UBKeo

Leadership of nonfactors was changed, that could have been the root of the issue (Oh it also still stays in clan tab that Water still is the leader). Or it was a 1hit backstab. Could have been a few things to cause it idk.

also 1 clan is winning the war by 3 kills while the enemy clan is not losing :D also pretty annoying on forum when all clans are claiming they are winning their wars like that

also 1 clan is winning the war by 3 kills while the enemy clan is not losing :D also pretty annoying on forum when all clans are claiming they are winning their wars like that

​Aye its been like that since the beginning. 

• Like 1

​Well kinda doesnt matter so far when winning clan has no profits from "wining". If the system would be: 2 weeks of war, u make points, after 2 weeks if u clan has ++ points, it gets amount of clan points, adequate losing clan could lose points.
This would bring any competition and ppl would start to care about to be killed by war or not. Atm whats the difference if u get killed.

​Well kinda doesnt matter so far when winning clan has no profits from "wining". If the system would be: 2 weeks of war, u make points, after 2 weeks if u clan has ++ points, it gets amount of clan points, adequate losing clan could lose points.
This would bring any competition and ppl would start to care about to be killed by war or not. Atm whats the difference if u get killed.

​so ppl would bsoe/relog even more, great :D 

None of this pertains to my topic. I made the mistake of responding. create another post if you want to complain about your ego point resets weekly.

Thanks!

​so ppl would bsoe/relog even more, great :D 

​yes, proper. More bsoe usage, less adena on server.

So I just went red on my alt while both clans are in war. Little confused. Any way to get my karma reset?

http://imgur.com/a/UBKeo

Leadership of nonfactors was changed, that could have been the root of the issue (Oh it also still stays in clan tab that Water is the leader). Or it was a 1hit backstab. Could have been a few things to cause it idk.

​Hello. You can't kill people in party, that's why you become PK. 

Sign in to follow this