Sign in to follow this  
northaunt

Worth playing without any friends or dual-box?

Hello.

I live in some small country in Central Asia. I have no friends playing lineage and I really dont like the idea of playing mmorpgs with 2 or more boxes as it wasn't designed to be played that way (I dont mean playing solo alone. Just one main char)

So is it really worth to start playing this game on this server in that way? Any chances to find party or clan as single DPS class without any box buffer? Or only support classes are needed as main char?

I really love this game and I want to play it but im afraid I can do nothing as single person in this big world of Lineage. I would appreciate any opinions and any information. Sorry for my bad english and thank you!

First, your English is fine! We've seen worse! xD

Second, this post might be a good way to start making connections for yourself. Reach out to other players ahead, and see what arrangements in-game can be made. The grind is kind of strenuous alone--having company always helps. If you're flexible with what class you play, then it might help to play one of the classes more typically needed by parties and clans.

Playing solo is definitely an option but you need to be prepared that first few days you'll be playing mostly alone (most people are 40+ atm... I mean sometimes there're parties around 30 too, but it's not something to rely on). 

As you said, summoner is a solid choice to play alone. Overlord/WC aren't all to bad either as they can buff themselves + have some both P./M. atk offensive skills :)

This server is for all world, when Europe(my clan too) go to sleep, NA/SA have maintime. NA/SA go to sleep, Asia/NewZeland(our player +11hour from us) starting play, etc..

Every friendly comunicative player find some party/clan without problems. 

If u want fast leveling and decent pvp solo go summoner i guess. 2.0 shots will be really good. With merrow aoe u can farm pretty much like WL in some spots. 

But still it will end that u need to find friends playing same time in server, otherwise u will leave server before it will even start :) 

im in the 30s at the moment and i find playing alone really boring. So, im always looking for people to play with. Most of the time i use party window. There are raids (need bow), aoe parties for mages and normal exp parties. Just make your own party window and you will have a party in minutes :). thats my experience

• Like 1

im in the 30s at the moment and i find playing alone really boring. So, im always looking for people to play with. Most of the time i use party window. There are raids (need bow), aoe parties for mages and normal exp parties. Just make your own party window and you will have a party in minutes :). thats my experience

​What is party window?

​Also it's worth noting that around 20s 30s you can get into raid party with any char as long as you have a bow :D