Atemik

New player, questions about class

Hello! After many years... I've decided to try lineage2 again and I have questions about Phantom Summoner class (big fan boy of  PS here!)

The last chronicle I used to play, was high five, and  I really loved it, cause my fav. class was just awesome and strong for me, but... It's lineage2 class, so things look a little different for sure, so...  Phantom summoner, doesn't have a Spectral Lord summon here, no? i am asking, cause I couldn't find a good page with lineage2 classic class skills.

Hello! After many years... I've decided to try lineage2 again and I have questions about Phantom Summoner class (big fan boy of  PS here!)

The last chronicle I used to play, was high five, and  I really loved it, cause my fav. class was just awesome and strong for me, but... It's lineage2 class, so things look a little different for sure, so...  Phantom summoner, doesn't have a Spectral Lord summon here, no? i am asking, cause I couldn't find a good page with lineage2 classic class skills.

​Phantom summoner will have Spectral Lord in 2.0

Check official 2.0 patch notes https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/classes/#PatchnotesContent

Welcome to the server