Eldanor

Party Matching

Please do something with ppl trading in party matching. This is not a trade matching, just party.... This is so anoying when you looking for party room and you see 15 rooms and in this 13 title is WTB WTS

• Like 2

1) Disable the posibility of creating a private store when you are in a "party room" and  

2) Disable the posibility of creating a "party room" when you are in a private store

i guess that the mayority are people that are selling stuff offline

Also I know it's slightly offtopic and would probably require much more thoughts in it, but what about some extra bonus for matching up with people? So many people exp solo... But that's not what classic is about, you should be in party when possible, meet new people, chit-chat about stupid things while farming etc.

There should be more motivation for people to find parties :)

Also I know it's slightly offtopic and would probably require much more thoughts in it, but what about some extra bonus for matching up with people? So many people exp solo... But that's not what classic is about, you should be in party when possible, meet new people, chit-chat about stupid things while farming etc.

​correct me if i am wrong, but arent there insane xp bonuses for being in pt? i believe if u try, u can even find how much bonus u get for amount of ppl in pt

​correct me if i am wrong, but arent there insane xp bonuses for being in pt? i believe if u try, u can even find how much bonus u get for amount of ppl in pt

​That's the thing. Bonus for 2 people in pt is 30%, while for 3 people it's 35%. So if you have a box buffer - which most solo people do have - there's no reason to look for another person to party.

​That's the thing. Bonus for 2 people in pt is 30%, while for 3 people it's 35%. So if you have a box buffer - which most solo people do have - there's no reason to look for another person to party.

​so 5% is low now? where is the time when ppl were soeing to get 3% xp buff from giran?

​so 5% is low now? where is the time when ppl were soeing to get 3% xp buff from giran?

I'm not sure if I'm following you here.

You aren't getting "(BASE XP) * (1,35)" for everyone in the party. You are getting "[(BASE XP) / (# of people in party)] * (1,35)".

So if the mob gives 100 XP and you kill it yourself, you get 100 XP. If you take it down with one other person, you get 100/2 * 1,30, which is 65. However, if you kill it with 2 other friends, you get only ~45 exp, which is pretty much impossible to make worth it if you take into account other factors, such as time required to travel between mobs (obviously under ideal scenario when all people can fight simultaneously without slowing each other down this would work but you won't get this situation in reality).

Obviously it's again very much worth it when you're at 9 people party and you take trains of mobs e.g. on Ali Island, but as it stands, you have no real motivation to look for other people if you have a box buffer, which most people have.

I'm not suggesting to increase the general party exp bonus (this would most likely end up being broken), I was thinking more of a bonus for using the partymatching itself... But as I said it would need more thoughts in it, and I may create own topic for this idea sometime later.

​Who is soloing? Which levels? Timezone?

I'd love to be half asleep giving everyone pony buffs on my second monitor while i play hearthstone/league/overwatch but I never can seem to find a party in my timezone. 

So it usually ends up me doing the solo grind %0.01 per mob, and it makes me want to get a lobotomy. 

Well, dunno about higher levels, but 40s 50s locations are full of 1+1ers. But you're probably 60+, so I'm not sure how's the situation there :/

Also I'm sorry for your loss of 40$ on that TF2 'tightsuit girls' mod tho 2a5lyqt.png