RandomPlay

Light Strike / Quick Spear / LEAVE SERVER

Good Morning,

As a new player would have them do something or be given any position in relation the Light Strike skills and Quick Spear. Player lv 70+ are abusing these skill in areas such as abandoned camp and etc. many players stop playing because you lost your items, or even, for the loss of xp useless. as a debufe like this does not need to be flaged? is right one player to stop playing because of this attitude? so today died +7 times, I am discouraged the server as well as I believe many players already go through this. something could be done about it? I like class tanker will end up changing class, because it is to lose 1 item and xp every train monsters, it is impossible to play.

I'm not crying, just think q this is bad for the server.

ps: sorry, using google translate.

you do not need to be flagged for ppl to use this skills on you.

griefing is something that allways existed on l2 and unfortunatly will always exist.

you can use the buff for them to not be able to pk you, bout the rest there's not much we can do about it.

Thank you,

It is good to know that the staff cares about the new player and the user abuse (70 lv lv abusing skill in people 60-). there is no rule for this? losing player because of a skill is normal? or is it easier to pay to change class?

I believe that as this server is not official, and many things have been adapted, because it also can not be?

what does class change has to do with this problm? oO

as i said, theres not much we can do if a high level player decides to be not so bright person and go to mess with low level players. you are not the first suffering from this and unfortunatly you will most likely not be the last one. tho you cannot blame admins, project, or the rest of community for the acts of one annoying person.

Good Morning,

As a new player would have them do something or be given any position in relation the Light Strike skills and Quick Spear. Player lv 70+ are abusing these skill in areas such as abandoned camp and etc. many players stop playing because you lost your items, or even, for the loss of xp useless. as a debufe like this does not need to be flaged? is right one player to stop playing because of this attitude? so today died +7 times, I am discouraged the server as well as I believe many players already go through this. something could be done about it? I like class tanker will end up changing class, because it is to lose 1 item and xp every train monsters, it is impossible to play.

​Ppl come ppl go, thats the circle of life.

Imho this is another QQ thread like this one: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/12821-austisticcancerous-community/

where guy reporting was WAR to the guy that killed his pt, so he can gtfo.

U say: " (70 lv lv abusing skill in people 60-)" whats the problem in 70 lvl abusing 60lvl? If u try u can even kill him. If u dont want to be abused dont go their locations.

• Like 1

Good Morning,

​@All - it is not me ! xD

Good Morning,

​Ppl come ppl go, thats the circle of life.

Imho this is another QQ thread like this one: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/12821-austisticcancerous-community/

where guy reporting was WAR to the guy that killed his pt, so he can gtfo.

U say: " (70 lv lv abusing skill in people 60-)" whats the problem in 70 lvl abusing 60lvl? If u try u can even kill him. If u dont want to be abused dont go their locations.

​He meant 70 lvls abusing people in abandoned camp so players 20-30 lvl

dear friend, this Z0z molesting several randoms groups in several days. is the adm has nothing to say. you think it correct? as is the new player? You really should be thought. player are doing is abuse, and as I said, several players leave to play for that reason. I ask you, -this is not affecting the community?

ps: this attitude is toxic to the community, and players like these continue unpunished, abusing and molesting them without risk players or punishment is something disgusting.

update: honestly this is ridiculous, 2 hours trying to level up is 1 player garbage as Z0Z NOT LET YOU PLAY! this is not abuse? this is ridiculous. a player like this can not be called a player, even being leader of clan. should have a rule to abuse player, a community of this size and having administrators who says taking care of the community should have the nexus of minimum and do something. can not ADAPT one skill, okay. Make a fucking rule to ABUSE!

Was about to say that its z0z:D. Dont be sad he is doing the same in ABG hiding in trees waiting for opportunity to strike and maybe get some drop from players and he was lucky yesterday. Gz on adamantine ring z0z.

Estava prestes a dizer que a sua z0z : D. Não seja triste que ele está fazendo o mesmo em ABG esconder em árvores à espera de oportunidade para atacar e talvez obter alguma gota de jogadores e ele teve sorte ontem. Gz em z0z anel de diamante.

from the moment a high level player, attacking a low level player that can not defend (lv lv 70 x 60) that features ABUSE.

dear friend, this Z0z molesting several randoms groups in several days. is the adm has nothing to say. you think it correct? as is the new player? You really should be thought. player are doing is abuse, and as I said, several players leave to play for that reason. I ask you, -this is not affecting the community?

ps: this attitude is toxic to the community, and players like these continue unpunished, abusing and molesting them without risk players or punishment is something disgusting.

update: honestly this is ridiculous, 2 hours trying to level up is 1 player garbage as Z0Z NOT LET YOU PLAY! this is not abuse? this is ridiculous. a player like this can not be called a player, even being leader of clan. should have a rule to abuse player, a community of this size and having administrators who says taking care of the community should have the nexus of minimum and do something. can not ADAPT one skill, okay. Make a fucking rule to ABUSE!

Another cry of the whiner.You probably do not need to L2 play

Players leave cause they are weak and they cant use brain. Its all.

High lvl idiots will be here still and they will try ruin game low players everyday. To many players will be pking you and they will try drop from u some items. Its classic. Dark side hard low rate server.

U must change locations and u cant farm on top spots. Its only for guys with protect from high lvl friends.

Estava prestes a dizer que a sua z0z : D. Não seja triste que ele está fazendo o mesmo em ABG esconder em árvores à espera de oportunidade para atacar e talvez obter alguma gota de jogadores e ele teve sorte ontem. Gz em z0z anel de diamante.

from the moment a high level player, attacking a low level player that can not defend (lv lv 70 x 60) that features ABUSE.

​hate the game not the player.. change spot, ask friends or clannies to help you, exp with full party... and yes it is ABUSE but its part of the game. if you want safe exp go play GOD with instances