Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

Daily PvP

We are recruiting new and veteran CP's 55+ pm: BizQQuiT; Kiam; CloudyQ.​                                                                    cutout.png

Subscribe for more short but interesting game moments !

i still dont understand why dont you make an alliance with your own name, wickedsick, perkunas, it was all built on reaver's name, we have service which can change clan name, we can disband alliance and make a new one in few days, just why not?

i still dont understand why dont you make an alliance with your own name, wickedsick, perkunas, it was all built on reaver's name, we have service which can change clan name, we can disband alliance and make a new one in few days, just why not?

​I never said I didn't like or not recognize Reaver's work.

We played under this tag for 10+ months, I don't see reason for name change. 

​well hard not to agree, simply just to be not recognized as the old Perkunas that had UQ scumbags in it :P

​i know you work hard, but all the sh!t that made your foundation, hall, epic,,clan, its all on reaver and his RU players, and as datplays mentioned, if you hate UQ that much, just remove their stink completely, i say this not becoz i wanna be friendly with you, even i have to say, you threw away your FC name to join perkunas for stronger protection, and now you trying to recruit ppl under the name FightClub, but if you log in game, wickedsick is perkunas, tfd, coma, youre making yourself a joke, bizz, just stop doing that, buddy

• Like 1

​i know you work hard, but all the sh!t that made your foundation, hall, epic,,clan, its all on reaver and his RU players, and as datplays mentioned, if you hate UQ that much, just remove their stink completely, i say this not becoz i wanna be friendly with you, even i have to say, you threw away your FC name to join perkunas for stronger protection, and now you trying to recruit ppl under the name FightClub, but if you log in game, wickedsick is perkunas, tfd, coma, youre making yourself a joke, bizz, just stop doing that, buddy

​Really dunno who you are) (FAT i suppose?), but fyi it wasn't Reaver and his RU players, 50% of members later on were internationals, such names as Alana/Kiam and Renegaci and so on.

As Reaver inherited Perkunas from their founders, same I did after him. The big expenses such as clan levels and clan halls were supported in big part from those members  in 1.0, so I have no plans for this year to make any changes in respect to their efforts.

Maybe in next year we will think of re-branding, but for near-term future it will be "...was killed by a clan member of Perkunas"

• Like 1