A Premium account with the basic feature to dualbox.
And add options like:
-4x Rates (exp/adena/drops) 

get the fuck out of here.

​My thought exactly. As soon as I saw they want enhanced rates, that was a hardcore NO. Just NO. NO.

Hello, AlexDark

A premium account will offer you the possibility to make dual box and see drop/spoil of monsters in game, also if the server is full it will allow you to enter it.

Now, keep in mind that nothing is in nails yet. We will collaborate with our community and announce the final decision.

Feel free to share your opinion about it. Thanks you!

​Does your definition of 'Dualbox' mean two Lineage 2 executables being run on one PC, or does it mean more than one Lineage 2 executables being run from one IP. Can I have Lineage 2 running on two PC's and connected to the same server?

@Mica it has been said like 1000 times: YES, you can. Dualbox means 2 game windows (2 accounts) running in the same time on 1 PC.

And add options like:

​My thought exactly. As soon as I saw they want enhanced rates, that was a hardcore NO. Just NO. NO.

Problem is you guys dont think it through before you say no. On official eu servers it even gives 100% extra and It doesnt hold back people playing there. From 3x to 4x is 1/3 extra which at 50+ wont make that much of a difference in exp its just a great plus to let people donate who otherwise wouldnt. If so many people dont want this then lets make a poll ;)  You guys see higher rates and all go nuts and crazy ... Chill a bit its not 100x rates i was suggesting xD

An other reason why slightly higher rates with pa could be nice is for those who dont play all day on this game. Those who play 24/7 will be high lvl anyway with 3 or 4 rates wont make much of a difference...

i'm afraid that you are the one not thinking things through.

people are looking forward to this project simply because it doesn't have any pay to win shit like Innova has with L2 and JP has with L2C.

the moment they'll introduce any kind of p2w stuff, be it even just x1 rates boost, many people will stop bothering with this project and leave, simply because p2w is already bad on retail, let aside on p.servers.

as i said before, there's already plenty of mid-high rates server out there. classic is not meant to be easy mode, and be grateful that rates are already x3, wich is like 1/2 of what the official rates were back in the days.

L2C is not your casual game where you reach endgame in 2-3 weeks, get geared, get bored and quit.

it's meant to be a long journey with many challenges, and the fact that someone else may have more time to play than you is no excuse to have boosts of any sort on PA, especially when you already have dualboxing unlocked, wich is a HUGE advantage considering this chronicle, and drop/spoil infos in game with a PA.

• Like 1

And add options like:

Problem is you guys dont think it through before you say no. On official eu servers it even gives 100% extra and It doesnt hold back people playing there. From 3x to 4x is 1/3 extra which at 50+ wont make that much of a difference in exp its just a great plus to let people donate who otherwise wouldnt. If so many people dont want this then lets make a poll ;)  You guys see higher rates and all go nuts and crazy ... Chill a bit its not 100x rates i was suggesting xD

​U talk about the last veterans that cant leave because they invested already tons of real money in their chars to keep at the same stage as the tons of bots.

Also this feature was added after years of no exp bonus and not straight from the beginning

i'm afraid that you are the one not thinking things through.

people are looking forward to this project simply because it doesn't have any pay to win shit like Innova has with L2 and JP has with L2C.

the moment they'll introduce any kind of p2w stuff, be it even just x1 rates boost, many people will stop bothering with this project and leave, simply because p2w is already bad on retail, let aside on p.servers.

​+1 for this

100% with PA was at the start on eu servers.

They made a fresh new server when god released. 

And fenrir i respect an answer like that alot more than a simple no. You gave some backup on this topic that matters. Anyhow i played prelude and i know how slow it is and no its not slower now than it was back then. Its about the same.

i dont want higher rates tbh. It was just a suggestion to help the server and get something more out of the pa account. But some got on my back for that so bad i had to defend what i said. 

Anyhow let it rest now xD

And add options like:

An other reason why slightly higher rates with pa could be nice is for those who dont play all day on this game. Those who play 24/7 will be high lvl anyway with 3 or 4 rates wont make much of a difference...

​How is 33% more exp NOT "much of a difference in exp?" When it takes 20+ hours to get one level, that means a normal player does it in 24, they do it in under 18. That's a MASSIVE difference. Extrapolated over time, it takes about 4 months of nolifing to hit 75 or so. Now we're breaking that down to OVER A MONTH difference (assuming it's just 4 months). If that is "not much of a difference," come work for me. I'll gladly pay you for only 70% of the time you're working.

And add options like:

​How is 33% more exp NOT "much of a difference in exp?" When it takes 20+ hours to get one level, that means a normal player does it in 24, they do it in under 18. That's a MASSIVE difference. Extrapolated over time, it takes about 4 months of nolifing to hit 75 or so. Now we're breaking that down to OVER A MONTH difference (assuming it's just 4 months). If that is "not much of a difference," come work for me. I'll gladly pay you for only 70% of the time you're working.

​Amen.

ami me parece q la dual box tendria q ser para todos ya que el que no tiene tiempo de viciar largas horas no tendria con quien hacer party y a quien pedir los buff y nesecitaria un segundo personaje in game para bufearlo

I think 2 box must be free for all. The ppl will find the way to dual anyway. Premium must be related with Xp imo. Something like Xp stones.

​making dualbox from same pc w/o PA is easy. But pls dont grant PA with increased exp rate. Its unfair. If u force players to buy PA and take unfair advantages over rest of people they will just prefer to pay for retail server. 

133% means the difference between levels 60 and 58. Big f.cking deal...

That being said, it would be a dangerous precedent and p.ss people off unnecessarily. Then again those would be the people not paying...

I think 2 box must be free for all. The ppl will find the way to dual anyway. Premium must be related with Xp imo. Something like Xp stones.

​making dualbox from same pc w/o PA is easy. But pls dont grant PA with increased exp rate. Its unfair. If u force players to buy PA and take unfair advantages over rest of people they will just prefer to pay for retail server. 

​​Easy? How? The live laucher wasn't even released yet. How do you know you will be able to circumvent it?

And fenrir i respect an answer like that alot more than a simple no. You gave some backup on this topic that matters. Anyhow i played prelude and i know how slow it is and no its not slower now than it was back then. Its about the same.

i dont want higher rates tbh. It was just a suggestion to help the server and get something more out of the pa account. But some got on my back for that so bad i had to defend what i said. 

​There is a difference between GoD and classic lol. GoD is a goddamn joke, you can get lvl 1 to 86 in 24 hours botting, so of course a +100% xp rate doesnt matter.. nobody plays legit on retail anyways lol.

Hello, AlexDark

A premium account will offer you the possibility to make dual box and see drop/spoil of monsters in game, also if the server is full it will allow you to enter it.

Now, keep in mind that nothing is in nails yet. We will collaborate with our community and announce the final decision.

Feel free to share your opinion about it. Thanks you!

see drop/spoil of monsters in game is to op

mybe change it to x4 rates for premium users?

​Are you high?

​There is a difference between GoD and classic lol. GoD is a goddamn joke, you can get lvl 1 to 86 in 24 hours botting, so of course a +100% xp rate doesnt matter.. nobody plays legit on retail anyways lol.

​I wish that were true Haplo, I've played my 3 main characters legit for 11 years.

That doesn't include being a small time adena farmer running 18 accounts when you could get walker for free and a free 14 day trial account ;)

​I wish that were true Haplo, I've played my 3 main characters legit for 11 years.

That doesn't include being a small time adena farmer running 18 accounts when you could get walker for free and a free 14 day trial account ;)

​L2 died the moment it became free to play, all the little random shitty kids zerged the servers, before that it was more dedicated players who had been playing the game for years. xD my point was, this guy tried to compare a 100% exp rate bonus on GoD and on classic... dumb as fuck lol.

By pressing the "Bot report" button from social action you can notify a Game Master, but we will provide a good custom anti-botting system.

​Where is it?

Hey!

Recently joined the server, and want to try to level asap so i decided to buy a PA, but i could not find how it is exactly work. (Im from cell and maybe i skipped it.)

So buy the coins and get the ingame item. And after that i can db with my main acc + 1 randon? 

So if i have like 5 accounts (wich i dont, just for the example). I can log with the one with the premium and any other one. But only 1 at a time, right?

Hey!

Recently joined the server, and want to try to level asap so i decided to buy a PA, but i could not find how it is exactly work. (Im from cell and maybe i skipped it.)

So buy the coins and get the ingame item. And after that i can db with my main acc + 1 randon? 

So if i have like 5 accounts (wich i dont, just for the example). I can log with the one with the premium and any other one. But only 1 at a time, right?

​Hello. After you buy item you need to activate PA ( same npc where you buy PA ). You can play with as many boxes as you want, for example:
1 box free per PC + 1 box with PA + 1 box with PA + 1 box with PA.

PA connected to account so you must have it on each account you want to login additionaly. 

Edited by Koll

Hey!

​yes, if u have PA on your main, u can log with it 1 additional box (doesnt matter which of your other 4 accounts), but with 1 PA u can log only 1 more box, with 2 PAs u can log 2 boxes, with 3 PAs ...