gfbot

Need leveling advice pl0x

Rerolling.

Looking for the best build to duo a bd + pp.

Currently level 35. Going to solo up to level 52. 

Wondering if I should go bow / +12 str -15 con / pl, or Duals / heavy armor / +4 str - 5dex. 

I really don't want to spend 20kk-30kk on an emi bow, so i'll probably settle for an akat bow. 

Any tips / advice / leveling zone areas are appreciated. 

Thanks!

If u want to exp with pp without vampiric rage i would recomend  PL  + bow and +12 str -10 con -5 dex (ull have big weight problem with -15 con and bow setup). But if you want ot exp with akat, i think u can get higher dps with top c duals +3/4, heavy armor (FP if rich, if not, top lux) and definitely + 12 str -10 con - 5 dex(you can try -15 con cos u wont need to carry arrows and weapon consume only 1 ssc, if you feel confident with low hp pool and want extra dps), dunno why u suggest only +4 str dye for meele build. Prepare to use a lot of hp pots and heal from pp from time to time, i Recomend low lvl 4x shamans close to teleport point in forest of mirrors from 40 to 46 lvl, then move on higher lvl shamans in forest of mirrors (close to angel waterfal) and you can exp there even until 59 lvl - Definitely the best solo exp on these spots since 40 until 59  lvl. Until 40 plains of lizardmen is good spot i think.

IMO go for top c duals hvy set and +12 str, consider bow only if its +++ emi ( bd has low range and not that much p atk with bow)

edit: Here is DPS calculator, cant put +12 dye cos its calculator for elder chronicles, but if duals are better with +4 str they are going to be proportionaly better with +12 str aswell. Buffs: PP 56 lvl + dance of fire. Duals  + fp set 15% more dps than pl set and akat

dps_dual.jpg
dpsbow.jpg

• Like 1

solo raid bos 

877601716.thumb.gif.8adfb11556bc9acb2238

​not really sure how optimal is that considering time/xp ratio, but duo bosses is amazing (talking from own experience)

Rerolling.

Looking for the best build to duo a bd + pp.

Currently level 35. Going to solo up to level 52. 

Wondering if I should go bow / +12 str -15 con / pl, or Duals / heavy armor / +4 str - 5dex. 

I really don't want to spend 20kk-30kk on an emi bow, so i'll probably settle for an akat bow. 

Any tips / advice / leveling zone areas are appreciated. 

Thanks!

im writing guide abiut bd atm. Go duals. Depends what u aiming for. if oly u cant afford dual wep mastery because of sp, u need all poisons and bla bla. Bow is bad u wont hold dances and hex. dyes, best no dyes. go duals + bw h set. hit monster who give silence or if u jave adena fom-sos.

baterry 0% cant explain.

• Like 1