Sign in to follow this  
EtoRazEtoDva

The forum community must know it's heroes!

Helo guys, monkey police has some breaking news for you. Supposedly yesterday was found revealing video about "zorgzor" and his so called friend "datplays" about how they are making their posts. We will continue the investigation about those forum monkeys follow the updates here. And keep ur bananas in safe place.

Enjoy guys. 

http://m.vayagif.com/359179/pigcasso-el-cerdo-artista-que-ha-enamorado-a-las-masas

• Like 1

That's the main problem they are hiding and they are changing their appearance. So we need our community to help us. If someone saw them tell us here!

also on this video you can see how Soil, Haibara and yomana harassing and trolling one of them ( this is his real appearance( police think it's datplays)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

• Like 2

Haha, thanks girls, thats cute :)

But u forget that trolling is an art.

Bez tytułu.thumb.jpg.f88780f99f4c6c675

I also loved YoMana on siege screaming every 5min "!who is datplays on forum!?" i almost pissed myself then :)

Also some other ppl QQ in game is making my heart melt :)

DatPlays a bit butthurt after reading this topic -_-

dat.jpg

​nope girl, i love it :) this topic makes me more famous than u re :3

i love also Rizos/Modoy/EtoRazEtoDva tricycle together, its even more than 69 of UQ/Vig :)

keep trying :D only making trash of this forum by u guys makes me abit sad :( and im here to make peace and love

DatPlays a bit butthurt after reading this topic -_-

dat.jpg

​nope girl, i love it :)

i love also Rizos/Modoy/EtoRazEtoDva tricycle together, its even more than 69 of UQ/Vig :)

keep trying :D only making trash of this forum by u guys makes me abit sad :( and im here to make peace and love

why do u put me in same pack with those 2?

also i doubt any1 ever thought u are gm acc, if yes then he has to be braindead

"gms dont rekt ppl on forum", and then there is san0 haha

Dude did he rekt any1 on forum? I saw sano doing it but datplays? He looses with each argument he brings :D. Or u mean "GMs dont get rekt on forum"?

And what u need about @zorgzor ?

@zorgzor in game:

Taduliz
Zorgzor
bufere - is his PP

forum:

@zorgzor
@Unreal

short story of his begining on server:

Aaccording to stealing/scamming worth to add that back in 1.0 well known on forum Zorgzor in game Taduliz scammed whole CWH of polish clan which trusted him.
All materials, recipes, 50k PoB what for 1.0 times was amazing amount of adena (3 months of server). This incident made whole clan left server, which occured in losing good players that tried to create smthing here.

I made this post so people will know that they should beware of ppl like that, first he gain ur trust and later uses u to steal all of your goods, which takes away will of playing anymore.

I know there re still ppl on forum that can confirm.

@MoDoy dont worry man, im awared u re most normal from this triangle, personaly i like u, yet u attacked me with Rizos before when we had argument, and i missed 1 to tricycle, coz 69 is for UQ/Vig :D

Dude did he rekt any1 on forum? I saw sano doing it but datplays? He looses with each argument he brings :D. Or u mean "GMs dont get rekt on forum"?​

Do i lose arguments? I doubt, but atleast i response to all arguments, when they re brought to u, u re picking some other way of flood not answering to right post.

@EtoRazEtoDva @Rizos

please remember if u want to make fun and me to response, keep this topic with atleast abit of propiety, coz so far i see @EtoRaz is some kind of troglodite and keeps breaking 3.5 rule of forum and i wont response to this lack of humanity buckethead.

Dude did he rekt any1 on forum? I saw sano doing it but datplays? He looses with each argument he brings :D. Or u mean "GMs dont get rekt on forum"?​

Do i lose arguments? I doubt, but atleast i response to all arguments, when they re brought to u, u re picking some other way of flood not answering to right post.

@EtoRazEtoDva @Rizos

please remember if u want to make fun and me to response, keep this topic with atleast abit of propiety, coz so far i see @EtoRaz is some kind of troglodite and keeps breaking 3.5 rule of forum and i wont response to this lack of humanity buckethead.

we decided that your brain is troglodyte .. Making posts like this.

@EtoRazEtoDva @Rizos

​))))

this guy can teach you smth and would be easier for you to comunicate

132477.jpg

@EtoRazEtoDva @Rizos

​))))

this guy can teach you smth and would be easier for you to comunicate

132477.jpg

Rizos, source for u :)

https://www.google.com/search?q=monkey&biw=1600&bih=1094&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjeh_m0vtDQAhWK1iwKHYsnC-EQ_AUIBigB