Sign in to follow this  
kkthx

FightClub CP member

haha, dunno, i saw many worse bars than his (hello assiriy and cowgirlfromhell :D) but if he leaves 2 bars empty, its matter of few minutes to make your own bars, so i dont really care how bad bars some ppl have

@Assiriy watch that random MoDoy... He compline about our bars >. <  No worry Bro I'll not compline about your bars. They could be better (check mine) but it's still ok xD

haha, dunno, i saw many worse bars than his (hello assiriy and cowgirlfromhell :D) but if he leaves 2 bars empty, its matter of few minutes to make your own bars, so i dont really care how bad bars some ppl have

no u cant make a fast bar, on loki i have my bars, but rest have the bar binded and its complicated a bit.

​if someone has binded shortcuts, u reset the sh1t out of it when u are going to drive it and let him suffer once he logs back in :D 

​one  time we almost lost a member that way :DDD

Never PR ally, hello

take it easy!

99% of Server use it! Go make poll to delete skill/item :o

Sometimes your Ally (Party 9/9) PR from 1 Gladi - go ask Roxythesaint! B|

BTW: ty for sharing video!

​lol anytime, first of all, RoxTheSaint is just a box, then we he's on, we already start with 1-
and a lot of times your pt do pr for me and more like 2,3 ppls... so, it's the game :P

@Assiriy watch that random MoDoy... He compline about our bars >. <  No worry Bro I'll not compline about your bars. They could be better (check mine) but it's still ok xD

​chill, its just i couldnt find some important (at least for me) skill on your bars, so it was np, made my own bar and everything was good, if u can play with those bars its all ok ^^ and assiriys bars are messy coz he binds first bar on "qwert...", so its mind**** first time u want to use skill but nothing happens

I was laughing ;) You know everyone has his special places for skills. And sometimes it's important how long finger you have >.< (who tried to play on guitar know what I mean ;) ).

And sometimes you get one new skill and you need to rearrange everything one more time xD But binding macros for other bars is stupid (in mine opinion). I always try to have macros direct from skills