Sign in to follow this  
kkthx

FightClub CP member

Hello,

i would like to introduce u FightClub CP member video. Theres no much action, bcoz sadly 90% of fights start with PR. Personaly i dont like Sieges, so they re the lowest part of vid.
Average time of playing is 3h prime a day, so there is no much occasions to record.

Video has promotion elements, so action starts 1:30, before its collection of chosen PRs (had quite lot of them).

Still i hope for everybody to enjoy, as i see i make PvP video once per year, takes alot of time to edit and upload to be perfect (2 weeks).

Atleast its not archer or mage video :)

P.S: video including MUSIC, so please take a sit and fasten ur seat belts.

• Like 3

WOW finally some tyrant movie, thats one of my favourite classes alsong with aw and pr ^^. Gonna need to watch this movie with sound and at home with good resolution ^^, So far watched on phone, pvps were nice but in my opinion you speed em up way too much, and i dont like the idea of puting that fast changing text in it. Doubt any1 can focus on watching pvp and keep reading this, atleast i cant. Waiting for next movies ;)

Never PR ally, hello

take it easy!

99% of Server use it! Go make poll to delete skill/item :o

Sometimes your Ally (Party 9/9) PR from 1 Gladi - go ask Roxythesaint! B|

BTW: ty for sharing video!

• Like 1

WOW finally some tyrant movie, thats one of my favourite classes alsong with aw and pr ^^. Gonna need to watch this movie with sound and at home with good resolution ^^, So far watched on phone, pvps were nice but in my opinion you speed em up way too much, and i dont like the idea of puting that fast changing text in it. Doubt any1 can focus on watching pvp and keep reading this, atleast i cant. Waiting for next movies ;)

​Thanks.

Yes, ive got feeling it may be too much speed up, but had plenty of material, tried to put most of it, in less time, coz with my internet 10Mb uploading 10min vid it on YT is pain.
Atleast video seems to be less boring, more action.

Fast text is first words only, making and synchro lyrics was the hardest part, also its just for one song. I did it coz this track has deep lyrics, and as i said, its abit of promo vid.
Also its for non metalheads, that dont understand lyrics :)
If can't read and watch, have to watch it two times atleast, double the win! ;)

Nothing, just nothing, nothing will wipe this heart out
And no one, just no one, no one will break this frontline
We are, we are, we are the final ones
We are, we are the, we are the final resistance

It's all about FightClub CP.

Never PR ally, hello

take it easy!

​But we're not talking like we never pr, but u're ally always yelling across forum that u NEVER PR OR BSOE

Hello,

i would like to introduce u FightClub CP member video. Theres no much action, bcoz sadly 90% of fights start with PR. Personaly i dont like Sieges, so they re the lowest part of vid.
Average time of playing is 3h prime a day, so there is no much occasions to record.

Video has promotion elements, so action starts 1:30, before its collection of chosen PRs (had quite lot of them).

Still i hope for everybody to enjoy, as i see i make PvP video once per year, takes alot of time to edit and upload to be perfect (2 weeks).

Atleast its not archer or mage video :)

P.S: video including MUSIC, so please take a sit and fasten ur seat belts.

​no pr clan!!! just relog clan!!! 

​Thanks.

Yes, ive got feeling it may be too much speed up, but had plenty of material, tried to put most of it, in less time, coz with my internet 10Mb uploading 10min vid it on YT is pain.
Atleast video seems to be less boring, more action.

Fast text is first words only, making and synchro lyrics was the hardest part, also its just for one song. I did it coz this track has deep lyrics, and as i said, its abit of promo vid.
Also its for non metalheads, that dont understand lyrics :)
If can't read and watch, have to watch it two times atleast, double the win! ;)

Nothing, just nothing, nothing will wipe this heart out
And no one, just no one, no one will break this frontline
We are, we are, we are the final ones
We are, we are the, we are the final resistance

It's all about FightClub CP.

​whaaaaat.. My uploading speed was around 100kb/s... I was uploading my 13 min movie around 3h. Dont tell me about uploading pain :D
About text i have to play it with sound, will see, i agree it had to be a lot of work to synchro em..

as it was said, some pvps could be sped up a little less, but in some it was fine (like sieges i guess, its not like u are constantly doing there anything so it being fast was ok), what i am personally missing is cursor and on screen dmg text, however i know some programs simply doesnt allow u to record mouse and that on screen message is personal taste, its just i like when i can see how much dmg was person doing overall ^^ (didnt like songs, but its simply not my style and its your video, so still watched it how creator meant it :P)

but its good video, keep it comming, coz atm warrior videos are kinda rare (back in the time there were no archer videos, but now we are dominating the section i guess)

PS: so jealous of your 16k hp+cp pool :< but then there is this biz who prefers 120kk per week over my 1k CP!!!! haha

@up

its Bandicam, personally i dont see the cursor record option, i would use it for sure.

about dmg on screen i got on critical dmg (or maybe not even anymore?), its bcoz i was playing on bad laptop before and moved to slightly better PC 2-3 months ago, it's not a bad tip, i will turn on some of those and see hows the performance, coz i guess they like to slower PC. I wont deny that i would like to have this messages on my screen, dunno why i didnt set it yet :)

Ha, the HP/CP pool i wanted to cenzor that, but left finally uncensored, yes big pool has big advantages in full party with full buff, but when it comes to less buffs, solo its not that beautiful :P

If i would decide about ur cp pool i would rather take even 1 adena than giving u 1k cp ^^

​just wait once hero weapons will be here, then i wont need that sh1tty 1k cp from castle

btw just curious, in some frapses u have ~10k hp/cp pool (i guess u were w/o castle back then), is it difference in dyes u are using? like u switched to +CON setup? (just wanna see if it makes that much difference)

as far as i saw on movie, u have just critical message on, so u see when u are critted or enemy is critted, but u need to tick on "damage" to see the actual damage, i am glad that u might consider using it in future, coz it makes frapses more enjoyable imo to see the actual dmg u 3 shot ppl with :D also dunno on tyrant coz once u catch someone he is dead, but for example for me it helps in pvp, coz i can count +- the dmg ive done to person, guess how much his hp/cp pool is and then count when to use finishing blow or how low the person is 

question to you. I see you have furning fist skill i guess to have additional skill for ur combo when other skils on reuse. I always prefered to use force burst (short range aoe) instead, cos it was casting much faster and doing same or even better dmg than burning fist(back then force focus was giving much better bonus than now on classic). Is this burning fist making decent dmg now, better than force burst? I never liked this skill, its slow cast annoyed me so much, didnt even buy lvl 1 on classic to check it.

Never PR ally, hello

take it easy!

​u didnt understand the sarcasm

we are those who say that everybody pr, your ally say they never pr.

but u can see in vid how 2 parties pr from 1 )

• Like 1

@MoDoy

hard to tell i switched dyes on 70 :) as i see on 1st clip it seems to be still STR dyes, no castle (yet :3).
3rd clip is CON dyes and castle, 4th clip is CON dyes + karma - no CP bonus.
So comparing 3rd clip with 4th clip u can calculate CP from castle which is 2k - Light Side.

@Rizos

ha! Burning Fist :) i put in there "just in case" when i rolled on lvl 63 and its only lvl 4 after roll. I agree its weak skill, long casting. Somebody may see it as use in Combo Chain, coz it fits well with other skills so u can spam 12345, but i decided to not up that, and instead of that im using range AoE in chain, the chain gets stuck abit, but PvP is about runing, chasing, so u dont stand and do 12345 chain into enemy anyway.

In short: its not on skillbar anymore, never lvl it up, never used it :P if i had enough SP on all skills, why not, but if i need choose AoE/passive over Burning - bye Burning.

question to you. I see you have furning fist skill i guess to have additional skill for ur combo when other skils on reuse. I always prefered to use force burst (short range aoe) instead, cos it was casting much faster and doing same or even better dmg than burning fist(back then force focus was giving much better bonus than now on classic). Is this burning fist making decent dmg now, better than force burst? I never liked this skill, its slow cast annoyed me so much, didnt even buy lvl 1 on classic to check it.

​so true, i dont have it on panel, again true that mele aoe is better.

u can use it only if u have reuse debuff

p.s. lokiardy, dopesensei, whymonday and eloise have the worse panels in world.

​If u see my char sometimes failing on PvP hard, it means this guy is on it :D

​bro, dont start it. i killed more

​bro, dont start it. i killed more

:D true u did alot of PvP points on my char lf wars off prime, also died to wars more or burn bsoe from my equipment :P
Just wanted to say that skillbar is personal opinion :P

haha, dunno, i saw many worse bars than his (hello assiriy and cowgirlfromhell :D) but if he leaves 2 bars empty, its matter of few minutes to make your own bars, so i dont really care how bad bars some ppl have

haha, dunno, i saw many worse bars than his (hello assiriy and cowgirlfromhell :D) but if he leaves 2 bars empty, its matter of few minutes to make your own bars, so i dont really care how bad bars some ppl have

​U forgot about the king in this discipline - kkekepops

no u cant make a fast bar, on loki i have my bars, but rest have the bar binded and its complicated a bit.

no u cant make a fast bar, on loki i have my bars, but rest have the bar binded and its complicated a bit.

​if someone has binded shortcuts, u reset the sh1t out of it when u are going to drive it and let him suffer once he logs back in :D