So, my account was recently banned without any warning, and my only suspicion is the fact that I may have mentioned only 'once' the words "make money" in general chat.

I want to make this aware, because so far I have not received a fair response as to why my account was banned, but by thinking through my previous actions on my account in the past 48 hours I cannot think of any violation based on the information from Rules posted by KSE.

So if I am talking about RL and I happen to say "my only way to 'make money' " would this be an instance for an immetiate Ban?

Or in the case of referencing Money to the in game currency "Adena" and I accidentally say "Make Money" as opposed to "Make Adena" would this also be grounds for banning?

I am just stating this for the reader to be aware of what they say. If moderators or GM noticed any other activities that are even remotely close to scrutiny I would at least like to be given a warning, because already I have donated to the server, I enjoy the community, the players are awesome, the atmosphere is almost to a T of what I remember in C1 Official, but if even the bias approach to someone's wording is so critical, it makes me wonder how many other players were mistakenly banned for the general chat window.

Please let me know it's not worth my donations to continue playing in an environment that is so against any type of speech, we are on the Internet, if you haven't fogured it out now, people say however they feel and at whatever expressions they may use. At least a warning would be appreciated to know if speech would be considered against a policy.

I respect common sense Rules, but I do not respect unjust rules that have no baring on the situation.

Please Review the rules to make sure I didn't cross any lines.

Let me reiterate my appreciation to the Hard Work the admins have done with this server and all their effort they put into it.

I think we can do a little better with at least a warning, or at least monitor because of something someone said  'accidentally' or because it was an 'expression', Thank you for your time.

I hope this has also helped others as well.

Andrew

xx1058

for sure u werent banned for that, admins here are pretty strict about banning RMT, and they need hella lots of proofs, go make ticket and they will explain u why u got banned, and in case its misunderstanding i believe they will unban u for free asap, they are also just humans (unless u get auto ban for using soft, then there is no mistake coz its computer who banned u :D )

We found r33team big shop yesterday with many trades. We banned everyone who get money from this shop. So lot of adena + buyers was banned yesterday. 

• Like 2

So How long does it normally take for them to review my ticket to become unban? 

I have already donated to this server I would like to continue playing on this server and enjoy the community.

Please help. I've invested allot of time here :(

Thanks Koll.

Here's to crossing my fingers.

I don't wanna stop playing because a couple players decided they wanted to get ahead.

This is the only structured and stable server I have found to date.

Keep up the good work, I hope to remain a valuable member.

Thanks Rizos for your input.

~Andrew