Sign in to follow this  
Dancerok

Bracers

Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 1 Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 1A special bracelet, which you can obtain for contribution to the Clan development. Opens up one Talisman slot. Can be enhanced up to Lv. 5 using Clan Coins at Grand Master’s in each town. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, destroyed, or sold. Can be stored in a private warehouse.00
Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 2 Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 2Opens up one Talisman slot. CON + 1. Can be enhanced up to Lv. 5 using Clan Coins at Grand Master’s in each town. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, destroyed, or sold.00
Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 3 Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 3Opens up two Talisman slots. CON + 1, MEN + 1. Can be enhanced up to Lv. 5 using Clan Coins at Grand Master’s in each town. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, destroyed, or sold.00
Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 4 Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 4Opens up two Talisman slots. DEX + 1, WIT + 1, CON + 1, MEN + 1. Can be enhanced up to Lv. 5 using Clan Coins at Grand Master’s in each town. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, destroyed, or sold.00
Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 5 Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 5Opens up three Talisman slots. STR + 1, INT + 1, DEX + 1, WIT + 1, CON + 1, MEN + 1. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, destroyed, or sold.00

Didn't found on forum information abut exactly this bracers that gives stats. So the question is are we gonna have them in our lovely server? 

P.S. more info about this bracers follow this link 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Bracers

i feel that with the recent updates, between bracelets, talismans and new instances, they're slowly but surely going back to make the same mistakes of the past on offi.

• Like 1

i feel that with the recent updates, between bracelets, talismans and new instances, they're slowly but surely going back to make the same mistakes of the past on offi.

​talismans/bracelets were in L2 for quite some time already, and i think it was good thing, it gave opportunities for some classes to win some matches in olympiad

considering how debuff system works on classes, i think implementation of the debuff resistance talismans was a good thing, other way olympiad would look even more boring (also i was reading somewhere that its much easier to get those good talismans than it used to be (10 KE for random talisman, while out of 50 different types like 5 were useful), so now everybody can have them pretty much

But none ddin't answear my question we gonna have it in 2.0 or no? xD

​coz nobody knows answer? except staff, which said they wont give info about 2.0 features we get before they realease official patch notes for us

But none ddin't answear my question we gonna have it in 2.0 or no? xD

​coz nobody knows answer? except staff, which said they wont give info about 2.0 features we get before they realease official patch notes for us

​Well I hope they wound't forget to mantion about this bracers 

Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 1 Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 1A special bracelet, which you can obtain for contribution to the Clan development. Opens up one Talisman slot. Can be enhanced up to Lv. 5 using Clan Coins at Grand Master’s in each town. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, destroyed, or sold. Can be stored in a private warehouse.00
Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 2 Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 2Opens up one Talisman slot. CON + 1. Can be enhanced up to Lv. 5 using Clan Coins at Grand Master’s in each town. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, destroyed, or sold.00
Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 3 Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 3Opens up two Talisman slots. CON + 1, MEN + 1. Can be enhanced up to Lv. 5 using Clan Coins at Grand Master’s in each town. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, destroyed, or sold.00
Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 4 Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 4Opens up two Talisman slots. DEX + 1, WIT + 1, CON + 1, MEN + 1. Can be enhanced up to Lv. 5 using Clan Coins at Grand Master’s in each town. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, destroyed, or sold.00
Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 5 Bracelet of Duty - Lv. 5Opens up three Talisman slots. STR + 1, INT + 1, DEX + 1, WIT + 1, CON + 1, MEN + 1. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, destroyed, or sold.00

Didn't found on forum information abut exactly this bracers that gives stats. So the question is are we gonna have them in our lovely server? 

P.S. more info about this bracers follow this link 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Bracers

​if you'd read how to get them you'd understand that lvl 5 you wont reach ;-) i vote for them.