kUTEQ

Party

depends what clan u decide to join, there are clans working on random pts (making pt from what they have online atm), there are clans which have CP system

however if u choose good class, i am pretty sure u would find pt for farming almost everyday even in cp based clan (active BP, or maybe some bard, EE, or even some DDs good for AoEs)

• Like 1

On server is easy to get a party of random ppl or is mostly CP/clan?

​25 lvl ++ you get random pt after 55-60 mostly clan and cp partys

​Not true. Random people don't give a f*ck about party here, everyone just drags a box because 2 people = 30% party bonus, 3 people = 35% bonus. Unless you have a clan/CP, forget about exping in parties. Sometimes you'll find an RB/AoE party but the way server is set right now is to all solo people just minding their own bussiness and never partying with random people. I tried to make a suggestion about it but it was refused by people who play in CPs (...)

Let's hope the academy system in 2.0 helps with the socialization a bit.

​Not true. Random people don't give a f*ck about party here, everyone just drags a box because 2 people = 30% party bonus, 3 people = 35% bonus. Unless you have a clan/CP, forget about exping in parties. Sometimes you'll find an RB/AoE party but the way server is set right now is to all solo people just minding their own bussiness and never partying with random people. I tried to make a suggestion about it but it was refused by people who play in CPs (...)

​Well almost everytime i see 1 -2 random pt's at abg farming + randoms pt at ev  too,,,

​Well almost everytime i see 1 -2 random pt's at abg farming + randoms pt at ev  too,,,

​Iam one of those.. never had any probs to find a random party from 40+ to level 61

Iam not a great partymaker.. but when your active and don´t mind shouting.. ez to get some ppl.

Not always perfect.. but the fl grows rather fast... which is nice.

​As I said, AoE parties aren't that rare, but heavens forbid you're not an AoE char, in which case gl.

​I pt daily with random daggers lv. ~60. The key to pt with randoms is to have them in friendlist, so you can try to build pts whenever you are online. But i think that the best option is to join a clan as soon as posible, until lvl ~58 you will be usefull, as a dagger, for getting trains on aoe pts in EV

• Like 1