Sign in to follow this  
Ayilx

2.0 again

Can our gm group tell us anything about 2.0? I think that from here to 2 months if there is no update many people will leave the server!

Omg. gm staf say 2.0 soon 6 month ago and nothing? you need wait 1 year for it server is bored only can exp in loa or bs

Omg. gm staf say 2.0 soon 6 month ago and nothing? you need wait 1 year for it server is bored only can exp in loa or bs

​there was some info given about 2.0 in past 2 days, u guys are just at right time looking at right place :D also i cannot share it with u, because of rule 

6. Uploading logs of communication with the administration without permission.

so unless they decide to repeat what they already said, only thing left is to pity guys like u ;) 

​there was some info given about 2.0 in past 2 days, u guys are just at right time looking at right place :D also i cannot share it with u, because of rule 

6. Uploading logs of communication with the administration without permission.

so unless they decide to repeat what they already said, only thing left is to pity guys like u ;) 

That's a good answer modoy, not like the other rats, that's just camping topics to start flaming... 

Agilx there are few things that missing for 2.0 but in a update like this they have to be sure that all is working fine without bug/exploits, just be patient soon will be news I'm sure. 

Patch 2.0 will be installed when he is ready. Before it will be classified. It only remains to wait for this.