Sign in to follow this  
Sylvant

how did i not hear for this server till now?

5 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Tbh I'm not a huge fan of the auction house in its current state for several reasons:

1. It opens doors to people who wouldn't have bought anything before due to fear of getting caught, so in the end the ammount of P2Wining players maximizes
  2. As mentioned, the tax rate is too damn high so many people prefer RMT anyways
  3. Some shady high enchant mage weapon deals screws up the game balance
  4. Devalues adena as many people (mostly those who don't know the tax rate, that's it) chose to sell their high grade stuff for money instead
  5. The minimum price of 1€ closes the door to many deals, because the immediate and completely liquid value of 1€ (aka 10 CoLs) is always above 1 million (current bid/ask values are ~125k/~140k). So in the end it's impossible to trade things which would make the auction house interesting, aka smaller ammount of keys or mats.

I kinda liked it on a paper at first but I'm not really happy with how it turned out in the end :(

1st time i think im gonna like your post :o

On 6.03.2017 at 0:27 AM, eXistenZ said:

that is called targeted advertising  and is happened because that is what you are looking for in google and these sites you are visiting more often. doesnt mean that everyone sees the same advertisment

I am aware of that. I assumed OP is searching for L2 content also, and presumably he should see those ADs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CoCo said:

True Story.

Agree. I've really looked everywhere and this one is the best if you want nostalgia. BTW Grand Crusade is going live end of March on NCWest, lets all rob a bank.

1 hour ago, Clawdia said:

Agree. I've really looked everywhere and this one is the best if you want nostalgia. BTW Grand Crusade is going live end of March on NCWest, lets all rob a bank.

The cinematic trailer looked cool tho... But it's a lost cause - these G.o.D. and later chronicles are like a new game for those who want to play Lineage 2 and 'some old game' for people who actually want a new game...

• Like 2

18 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

The cinematic trailer looked cool tho... But it's a lost cause - these G.o.D. and later chronicles are like a new game for those who want to play Lineage 2 and 'some old game' for people who actually want a new game...

This is not Lineage 2... NcSoft ruined the best open world pvp game in the universe

On 7.03.2017 г. at 4:50 PM, FryderykChopin said:

I started dislike it once the Kamael race was introduced...

What i remember and want to relive is see the starting zones full of leveling players, dwarves selling shots in ruins of despair and execution ground, pk's occasionally running around and dropping some fat loot once a bunch of lowbies group up and kill them. The time when even reaching D grade, your first duals, or full heavy set was a thing, not to mention reaching second class and any further grades. Players are missing so much nowadays, but i guess the audience also changed. People simply dont measure achievements on how hard it was and how much effort it cost them, they only look how shiny it is, or get easy progress etc...

Its been over ten years since release of the old l2 chronicles and vanilla WoW. New generation is in front of the monitors which never experienced those games and part of old generation is still around looking to relive memories. There is a wide trend of recreating the old games and im surprised big companies arent looking in this direction, or maybe they simply dont find it profitable enough. I guess they are totally fine with the current state of game designs and their revenues :(

2 hours ago, Sylvant said:

What i remember and want to relive is see the starting zones full of leveling players, dwarves selling shots in ruins of despair and execution ground, pk's occasionally running around and dropping some fat loot once a bunch of lowbies group up and kill them. The time when even reaching D grade, your first duals, or full heavy set was a thing, not to mention reaching second class and any further grades. Players are missing so much nowadays, but i guess the audience also changed. People simply dont measure achievements on how hard it was and how much effort it cost them, they only look how shiny it is, or get easy progress etc...

Did you play here on 1.0? Even exping with shots was luxury...