Sign in to follow this  
barthez

Honest opinion -

Hello,

Dear server carers, 

About server:

We (old players) would like to tell you our honest opinion about this OBT.

Server population is decreasing. Many of people not farm (why they should ?), stand on town and they bored. Players dont want waste time for waiting. They organize our work/life time to have some free time for game, in this case for useless playing. In OBT should be tested quest's (not for class change) drops/spoils, geodate and other settings. BUT you set mid rate's w/o any gifts (with possibility to move on live), grind is boring on beta. DID YOU TEST CASTE SIEGE'S (is them on Classic)? I dont think so. DID YOU TEST ALL OF RB'S? I dont think so.Many pvp skills were not test. It's not attack to admins but you didnt think about increase rates from begin and let ppl to farm faster/easier if you want to know about all of high lvl errors. It's too late now for fix that.

Remember, if someone find bug on 60+ or 70 + lvl and use it, you will have huge problem. Many time admins solve it by wipe but you lost many ppl then.

W/o any clear information about future server we dont know what we could do. Clear information i mean post with specific DATE Open live server.

To Admins/rest: 

Dont write about yours charity work on server.You are doing server to make losses? Or you/developer would like to earn money in future? 

Truly I dont belive you about yours "super" antibot system. You cant event tell us date of open live server.

How many peaple has your team? 2? 3? I think you have too few ppl to focus on files server, bugs, errors. Recruit some moderators/support in order to relieve key staff. 

I apologize in advance for your honesty that could hurt someone.

Sorry for eng.

I expect responsible answer from admin.

Best regards

• Like 5

Same opinion here.

"...... which we believe at the end of the day will bring us as close to Classic 1.0....." that's what  Draqla posted this wednesday. The first life sign after almost 2 weeks. Since that post absolutely nothing happened. To me it seems as we we were fobed off with glib promises.

Maybe they want to wait, if there will be an official Europe server....then they should tell us. Maybe there are still 3 month of work, then they also should tell us. They do not owe us anything, but if they simply fob us off, they owe us our time we wasted here.

Hi some of you may or may not know me from playing my dorf on the beta which i grinded to 54 as a warsmith. Im not gonna dwell into the economy at this point though.

The main problems :

*Russian quest descriptions - easilly fixable with some html and ingame coding , before you try to defend this lineage 2 classic the c1 chronicles do not have that many quests there's under 70 of these ,from which ones the class quests are the worst. Need's immiediate fix .

*Raid bosses , npc's, monster's this is preatty important too.

*Geodata and monster location's this comes into the sudden teleportation bugs. Might be crritical in future regarding castle sieges.

*Lack of communication and moderation on forum's

*Lack of moderators on forums that will portray the status of the server and the organization and direction it is taking , this is how buisness works.

Everyone with eyes can see the population on the server as well as the forum is dwindling , to give you an example a week ago you had 3x times the amount of users on forums as well as in game.

You are killing your project and destroying a very good prospect , you will not only waste the money in your pocket but also waste your time and ours.

I incline you to take drastic measures and stop the bleeding before its critical.

With regards

Az

• Like 3

is there a reason to play OBT atm ?...not really just if u wanna play "something".

But when ppl allways say that the project is loosing people then i think they are wrong since there isnt any other similar project out there.

So if players looking for a l2 classic server they will return on live without any doubt.

Allot ppl seems to be in a rush because they think this server is like all this java shit out there and have to open tomorrow.

U should remember that nearly all big L2 projects had a long time alpha/beta phase till the server went live. (most over a half year).

So its pretty simple...spend ur freetime for ur real life or something else ud like to do or leave at all because if u are in a rush l2 classic isnt your chronicle anyways.

• Like 1

But when ppl allways say that the project is loosing people then i think they are wrong since there isnt any other similar project out there.

Similar project may run faster than this server. If run this server definitely will die.

So if players looking for a l2 classic server they will return on live without any doubt.

No, they dont.

Allot ppl seems to be in a rush because they think this server is like all this java shit out there and have to open tomorrow.

U should remember that nearly all big L2 projects had a long time alpha/beta phase till the server went live. (most over a half year).

We are waiting 3 weeks, 1,2,3 days.I didnt write about long beta time. I WROTE POST BECOUSE ADMIN'S CANT TELL US CLEARY DATE OF ALIVE. You understand ?  Moreover beta on little higher rates would be better idea. They should set rate's for example x16(old x100 rates)/x83(old x500 rates)en ppl aways say that the prand have to open tomorrow.

So its pretty simple...spend ur freetime for ur real life or something else ud like to do or leave at all because if u are in a rush l2 classic isnt your chronicle anyways.

So childish, like "wait or leave". You realy think that rest of ppl thinking like you ? Admins should be more responsible. Rush l2 classic is for patient (waiting even "haft year") for server? Kidding me? :D

• Like 1

Dear chevignon,

My opinion is...If the server will not start in next 2 weeks....a lot of people will wait to play the official classic from inova. I have to Inova server characters from 5 years ago...and I am sure that I will still have them another 5 years from now. So...if the both servers will have the almost same start up period...for sure the most of people will go there to play.

Big L2 projects are made in cooperation with the players...not only by the owners...

• Like 1

Allot of my friends change server because gm's don't give a s#$t about the beta testers. 
No notification when server go down, just shutdown. This is beta i know but how we test raid bosses wit this rates and high quest lvl's.

I play in allot of privet servers and they are more organize then this. 2 in 2 days i see a fix log and this server..... just lol 

start to get more staff or this server only open in 2016 

• Like 2

Communicating with your clients is the basic to any successful company.
I cant stress this enough this is not the right direction to take if you want to succeed at anything , communication is vital.

The more time and lack of information will couse the potential customers to become dissatisfied thus resulting in decline.

Just becouse there are no alternatives for different servers does not mean you have the leisure of lazyness.

Take this as advice not an insult and we might be able to keep going and actually invest our time in this server.

• Like 2

Да будьте реалистами)))) сервер явно не будет работать, т.к. администрация молчит без причины, просто даже не объясняет, не улаживает споры, просто тупо игнорирует все, просто поставьте себя на их место, когда человека спрашивают, а он молчит, значит только одно, ему похуй на вас))))))они преследует свои цели))) но ни как не ваши)

Similar project may run faster than this server. If run this server definitely will die.

No, they dont.

We are waiting 3 weeks, 1,2,3 days.I didnt write about long beta time. I WROTE POST BECOUSE ADMIN'S CANT TELL US CLEARY DATE OF ALIVE. You understand ?  Moreover beta on little higher rates would be better idea. They should set rate's for example x16(old x100 rates)/x83(old x500 rates)en ppl aways say that the prand have to open tomorrow.

So childish, like "wait or leave". You realy think that rest of ppl thinking like you ? Admins should be more responsible. Rush l2 classic is for patient (waiting even "haft year") for server? Kidding me? :D

​1. like i said there isnt a similar project so u talking about somethign that dotn exist,

about 2. since there isnt an alternate free classic its the only choice...

about 3. u seems to be new in the l2 business since it isnt a new that gms dont say a live date after few weeks of beta (for example starting of l2 tales, Extreme)

About the rates im at ur side..a icnrease could help

about 4. thats the point im talking about: "Rush l2 classic is for patient (waiting even "haft year") for server? Kidding me?

ur the kind of server jumper that came across since every idiot can open a shit server...

Dear chevignon,

My opinion is...If the server will not start in next 2 weeks....a lot of people will wait to play the official classic from inova. I have to Inova server characters from 5 years ago...and I am sure that I will still have them another 5 years from now. So...if the both servers will have the almost same start up period...for sure the most of people will go there to play.

Big L2 projects are made in cooperation with the players...not only by the owners...

​its still not clear if innova even will open one...so dont talk like if innova is already viewable at the horizon

About ur last sentence im on ur side..a point that needs to be changed

Allot of my friends change server because gm's don't give a s#$t about the beta testers. 
No notification when server go down, just shutdown. This is beta i know but how we test raid bosses wit this rates and high quest lvl's.

I play in allot of privet servers and they are more organize then this. 2 in 2 days i see a fix log and this server..... just lol 

start to get more staff or this server only open in 2016 

​im a bit confused..about which "high quest lvl's." do u talking about since there arent any quests above lvl 40 in classic 1.0 ?

Also about rb`s im a bit confused. Lowest rbs are around lvl 20 and even on 20x rate ur lvl 20 in 1 day

All rbs got killed already and drop bugs are already known and reported...

there's lot of bugs that are known already, at this point i guess it's all a matter of time for getting everything fixed.

what i'm wondering at the moment is: RU got already the next patch, will we stick with 1.0 or eventually play straight with the updated patch?

i'm asking because in the second case, there should be a further boost in some rates on offi, so i'd like to know how the rates will be handled here regarding the next patch.

i wouldn't mind starting with 1.0 anyway, since probably updating the client with the new patch would require more work to do, and therefore more delays.

@chevignon Stop spam, tree post's in row. 

I'm interested in one thing, why glorifying nonexistent server (this server)? I wish you wait here untill server alive. :) You rly think that noone open other prv classic? Hope die last...

I am not experienced by l2 bussines but i know quite much about real bussines. One main rule has been broken. Supply doest listen demand. 

If server not alive to 21th we will left. We expect reply about open.

In my opinion Innova stats from Classic 2.0.

• Like 2

@chevignon Stop spam, tree post's in row. 

I'm interested in one thing, why glorifying nonexistent server (this server)? I wish you wait here untill server alive. :) You rly think that noone open other prv classic? Hope die last...

I am not experienced by l2 bussines but i know quite much about real bussines. One main rule has been broken. Supply doest listen demand. 

If server not alive to 21th we will left. We expect reply about open.

In my opinion Innova stats from Classic 2.0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UspZGJ-TrI

Supply and demand MA FRIENDS

• Like 1

Whatever.... the more time they wait to open they killing this project so...because we all know Innova is working on the project for the European community and when they will lauch it all private server classic will die due to the lack of people instantly.

• Like 1

Dear chevignon,

​its still not clear if innova even will open one...so dont talk like if innova is already viewable at the horizon

https://4gameforum.com/threads/25787/page-6

Please read this post and tell me what you understand.... I think that Inova, for sure, will open a classic server for Europe...

Try to understand that all people from this forum really want to play on this server, but as I can see is not possible...

Its up to you guys to stay here. We know how admins are managing things here. Test or not, its your decision.

Best wishes.

Dear chevignon,

Please read this post and tell me what you understand.... I think that Inova, for sure, will open a classic server for Europe...

Try to understand that all people from this forum really want to play on this server, but as I can see is not possible...

in yout link u wont find any infos about a server launch...just questions about game details that "could be"

​check out this link...

https://4gameforum.com/threads/26645/

i quote u the important notice "there is still a risk that the project won't be launched if the circumstances are not in our favour."

also this one...

https://4gameforum.com/threads/25737/page-29#post-200936

i quote the important notice "we cannot confirm opening the server for 100% because we are still at the phase of planning, preliminary works and building up the future plans for the project."

to resume the current situation:

beside the fact that it's not guaranteed, because it's all speculations, this was taken straight from that page:

Number of windows you can launch equals the number of accounts that have active subscription. 

i sure as hell will not pay a monthly fee to play with a 11 years old game, especially when there's other mmos too coming up after summer.

in the end, it will all depend on the payment model Innova will choose.

if they'll make it F2P with optional subscription for extra features, that will probably kill every other private Classic project, just like what happened with Aion when it turned F2P. the only downside of F2P is that usually it comes around with P2W stuff later on, but that's a given for every publisher that has to mantain their servers.

as for L2C Talking Island: many people are not playing at the moment simply because most of the stuff has been already tested.

beside, knowing that there's also a wipe incoming, it would be pointless to keep playing further when people already checked what they had to. that's why almost everyone is just waiting and checking the forums every once and then.

• Like 1

The only problem i see is whiny users who spam this forum in various languages asking "when server launch" like they have no life.

• Like 2