Sign in to follow this  
karlitos

Adrenaline allowed?

Just a simple question u will allow adrenaline? Now is free and 90% of the ppl will use, there isnt a good anti bot protection that cant stop it. So u will allow it or u will try to find all the ppl that use and ban them?

i think the answer is obvious, no.

Everybody knows 90% of the people will use adrenaline, and it is known by 14% of the people.

By Homer J Simpson

Im glad to be that 10%

They will try to unable that program, if not, ban every one that uses it, if they fail, im pretty sure more than 10% of the people will leave the server.

We will not allow botting on the server. Adrenaline will be blocked.

Punishment will consist in debuffing them with "Botting Penalty" that will last days on your character and will decrease all your character stats. If the subject decides to continue botting we will ban then. Also all players can report bots with a button and Game Masters will be notified and check them manually.

• Like 4

Punishment will consist in debuffing them with "Botting Penalty" that will last days on your character and will decrease all your character stats. If the subject decides to continue botting we will ban then. Also all players can report bots with a button and Game Masters will be notified and check them manually.

​Hope the anti bot will be better then the one on NC west xD and if no , I'll be killing and farming them :D 

oh,that main thing.Because if people will use that - it really ruine game progress of honestly players.You need to do all possible for that 

I don't believe it's gonna be big problem on this kind of server. It depend on the amount of players. If the community will be big enough, you can't really hide with bot. Especially on this small game map and rates. If you see one you can just agro mobs on it. Problem solved.

I don't believe it's gonna be big problem on this kind of server. It depend on the amount of players. If the community will be big enough, you can't really hide with bot. Especially on this small game map and rates. If you see one you can just agro mobs on it. Problem solved.

​Agree with that but also community should report them to GMs in order to get banned :)

lol this twat karlitos same dude who said he was a pro on a mid rate shitcan server..needs bots need mana pots needs all this stuff to say hes a good player...what a dumpster ffft

​I think thats bad idea.... Anyone shall try to use it, and they will thinking smth like - "i'll use it, but when i get debuff, i'll stop boting"... Sorry for my English, i hope that u understand what i mean.

​I think thats bad idea.... Anyone shall try to use it, and they will thinking smth like - "i'll use it, but when i get debuff, i'll stop boting"... Sorry for my English, i hope that u understand what i mean.

​Maybe direct ban is better option! Excpet if the nerf on stats will be 75% which will make exp for character impossible

​Hope the anti bot will be better then the one on NC west xD and if no , I'll be killing and farming them :D 

​good old times.. getting chased by 30 greedy dwarfs while red... best feeling ever !

gnarf i miss those time kinda lol

uhm one more question.... what about multi boxing ? I mean even with my old machine back in... uhm 2002 ( ?? ) you could easy run 2-3 accounts.

Thats possible and allowed ? If not it would be kinda meh an answer would be great.

​good old times.. getting chased by 30 greedy dwarfs while red... best feeling ever !

gnarf i miss those time kinda lol

uhm one more question.... what about multi boxing ? I mean even with my old machine back in... uhm 2002 ( ?? ) you could easy run 2-3 accounts.

Thats possible and allowed ? If not it would be kinda meh an answer would be great.

No you wont be able to run more then 1windo without prim acc and prim can run 2 and maybe afk shop 

Lol the Karlito dude again .... Isn't he (B)rain (R)etarded btw?

The penalty system for botting sounds very good never saw that in other servers. As far as i know in Lineage 2 Classic when u die from mobs u can or will drop items so when u see a bot just train him with mobs and take the drops :)

Personally i hate bots and hope they will be dealt with but that requires active GM staff ingame.

The hate is because, most of the people hate bots, I'll kill them all and get their items.

The hate is because, most of the people hate bots, I'll kill them all and get their items.

​you can do that with live people too.. so ? :)

Bots are bad. 

What's the point? It's a completely false sense of achievement, go play EVE online. You can learn skills while offline there, it's a game mechanic - everyone can do it. 

I am happy to see the debuff , sounds really effective.  

@karlitos I think even indirectly advertising a bot program is a bad idea.

@aTragedy -  That's the whole point. If they use it they'll stop after debuff. If they hear of debuff before attempting to bot they'll be put off. 

Don't bot kids. You'll get pregnant and die.