Sign in to follow this  
barthez

How much longer?

How much longer?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How long we have to wait for start live L2C?

• Few days. Admins are very concrete.
    • 1-2 weeks.
    • 3-4 weeks.
    • Until they buy new files again.
    • The server will be alive ? I didt know that.
    • Who cares?
    • I am patient and wait up to year until the end of the test.

Is "Eternity" covered by "The server will be alive ? I didt know that". Would you be able to clarify it please. 

The server will be alive ? I didt know that:D

Are you all really waiting for a start? lolololololxD

​so what you smartasses doin here, at forum?

• Like 2

Спокойно можно подождать и больше пары месяцев, главное чтобы сервер был качественным а не таким как сейчас. А то у меня волосы на голове начали шевелится от такой сборки, все работает как на Интерлюдии. Кто не верит что сервер запустят пусть идут на евро-классик, на 4гей или на пвп-серверы, что Вас заставляет сидеть здесь на форуме? 

​yeah yeah xD Official l2c have only Innova.

​They take it from Innova on a leasehold basis. And there are some special conditions if you want to play there. You pay only once for your acc and play - year, two, three, noone cares. We shall see. They already announced that they will open in August, the day will soon be dedided. While Innova has Age of War, they will have Classic 1.0. When Innova has Classic 3.0, they will have v.2.0. (Age of war), and so on.. There will not be any OBT - they also announced, because there is no need in OBT, it will be off client! 

Is not a International server, i cannot even communicate on this forum, except on a unique sub forum (foreign language english), it's ridiculous.

It's like if everyone here can only communicate on foreign language sub forum, great...

​yeah yeah xD Official l2c have only Innova.

​They take it from Innova on a leasehold basis. And there are some special conditions if you want to play there. You pay only once for your acc and play - year, two, three, noone cares. We shall see. They already announced that they will open in August, the day will soon be dedided. While Innova has Age of War, they will have Classic 1.0. When Innova has Classic 3.0, they will have v.2.0. (Age of war), and so on.. There will not be any OBT - they also announced, because there is no need in OBT, it will be off client! 

​first of all, they claim to have OFF files too, wich is just bullshit for the simple fact that there's no way for private servers to get their hands on offi files, hence why p.servers have been usually emulating clients since ages. anyone else believing otherwise is just delusional.

then, their website is for the 95% russian, with only a secondary english webpage and an english language subforum. i sure as hell will not play on a russian server, nor will anyone else outside the soviet union, unless they understand cyrillic.

and lastly, they say they will start with a Live version right away, but there's no guaranteed that their version will be working fine.

and the fact of avoiding OBTs is just another bullshit, simply because if you launch a server without even testing its stability first, it's eventually going to give more troubles than anything else.

even official servers of ANY videogame have always had open betas before Live versions, so a private server going straight to Live while skipping OBT is just going to fail before even starting.

L2C Talking Island is truly international( to the point that we'll need forum rules to avoid people using 934857923485 different languages ), we got our bugs and issues related to the client, but at least the admins are working to fix their stuff, even if it's done slowly. and you will not have to pay anything to play with just one accaunt.

the only downside here, except for the current known issues, is that the NPCs html text is in russian, but at least the quest infos are in english.

• Like 1

​I appreciate their effort to translate the site to english but I'm afraid it will be mostly Russian community anyway. Which might be a problem on Classic since one will usually want to spend most of the time in party or making bussiness in towns, which both will be quite difficult if the opposing side won't speak english :(

I think I'll stick to this one. Hopefully a bit less people and mostly international :) 

​ahahah Root asshole dumbfuck and all his project are same. used to play gracia x1 there. no, Tank you!

​And by official you mean that they stole the files from the official server? 

​Like that never happened in the history of L2 ^^

• Like 1

What's the point starting on some shitty russian "classic" which starts on August if we will have official in September/October?

​Bitches stole Lineage 3 codes and made that TERA shit :P classic files-piece of cake

they saying.. client.. not server.

Like here.. just in ru who doesn´t care at all.. so have fun. Maybe all the non english speaking and non willing english russian will play there.. peace for every1. hooray !

What's the point starting on some shitty russian "classic" which starts on August if we will have official in September/October?

​there is still no info about that we will even have a offi server :D

​I haven't said it never happened, have I? They have no rights in calling themselves official and this cheap mention of their server should be removed. There is nothing official about this cheap rip-off.  

​I haven't said it never happened, have I? They have no rights in calling themselves official and this cheap mention of their server should be removed. There is nothing official about this cheap rip-off.  

​Yeah, that's true...

​it's not guaranteed it will open during fall( if it will ever open ), and beside not everyone is willing to pay to play for an 11 years old game, even less when there's other games coming out as well.

however, if a part of ru/br kids manage to gtfo from here, and move to that other server, i wouldn't mind at all.

• Like 1