Sign in to follow this  
iAgressor

administration

Since there are no rules you can often read up to 3 different languages: English, Spanish and Russian. I do hope they'll straighten that out soon, because I'm not a fan of the forum as it is atm.

Since there are no rules you can often read up to 3 different languages: English, Spanish and Russian. I do hope they'll straighten that out soon, because I'm not a fan of the forum as it is atm.

​We will recrute more mod's for the forum while we use the time for server management.

Manton ,

You as an administrator, has the power and the duty to add moderators for the forum as well as put rules and to update notes daily, unless it is to say that the progress continues , because the lack of news only served to harm the loss of credibility , because the bad reputation runs very fast . Update news and disclosure rules and moderators for the forum in character of urgency .

I'm sorry but English is not my native language, but still do what I can . thank you now.

Portugues : manton ,
Você como administrador, tem o poder e o dever de adicionar moderadores para o fórum assim como colocar regras, e dar notas de atualização diariamente, ao menos que seja para falar que o progresso continua, pois a falta de notícias apenas prejudica o servido com a perda de credibilidade, pois a má fama corre muito rápido. Atualize as notícias e divulgue regras e moderadores para o fórum em caráter de urgência.
me desculpe mas o inglês não é minha língua nativa, mas mesmo assim faço o que posso. obrigado desde já.