Myrtan

QHP Potions in Castles

QHP Potions in castles removal?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. All power in our hands community. Would you like to remove QHP pots from castles?

4 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Well it is a problem when 1 guy killing whole party bcz this sh1t healing 5k hp in 5 secĀ 

Yes but in the grand picture of things it really doesn't matter since so few people did it//could afford to do it. Also any CC and he is dead. In the clip that was deleted people just played really fucking bad and made an excuse with the pots. A bigger problem in my eyes is the fact that you need banned software to abuse this pots and not the pots themselves. I bet that nobody who has posted in this thread has even bought or used 1 in PvP. So it's just manufactured fake outrage. Is it stupid to spam them. Fuck yeah. Does it really matter and justify admins wasting their time instead of working on 2.0. Hell no.

Edited by BlackJack

7 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Yes but in the grand picture of things it really doesn't matter since so few people did it//could afford to do it. Also any CC and he is dead. In the clip that was deleted people just played really fucking bad and made an excuse with the pots. A bigger problem in my eyes is the fact that you need banned software to abuse this pots and not the pots themselves. I bet that nobody who has posted in this thread has even bought or used 1 in PvP. So it's just manufactured fake outrage. Is it stupid to spam them. Fuck yeah. Does it really matter and justify admins wasting their time instead of working on 2.0. Hell no.

Y can't CONTROL it, right now at this moment maybe 100 players of the server using this software and Y don't Even have a clue about it, Y can't prevent it if it was possible they would do it already at classic, so basicly best option is to block sh1t like this and start play in party with bishop than perma spam QHP and be invincibleĀ