Myrtan

QHP Potions in Castles

QHP Potions in castles removal?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. All power in our hands community. Would you like to remove QHP pots from castles?

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

He is right, admins always so far cleared polls from fake accounts after poll period finnished.

I hope so

5 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Yes, You win sometimes. Mostly when You have some more ppl. In fair fights like yday in loa You loose. Same on abg , i know U know it Myrciu and i dont why U play stupid on forum.....

Im talking only from Jungle perspective not WW, SM or NF. Im reffering only to JGL abg fights now.

Edited by Myrtan

33 minutes ago, retard said:

Some clarification for yesterdays PVP in loa. There were total of 5 encounters between WW and Perks

First was at Limal ramp were we tried to ambush Uchi CP and kinda failed :D (Uchi CP PR/Bsoe).

Second encounter was at 3-way when WW had AD CP and BabyRage CP (62-68 lvl) and on entrance there were Bizz,Uchi CP and at least 1 more party mixed of Anathema and TFD. Result: we PR'd (Bizz asked for 9v9 but our boxes were already in town and we had 1 min on buffs so we declined but offered 9v9 in Colosseum which Bizz said he didn't have time for that).

Then WW ran around ABG for 30 min when Bizz cp came from heart to ABG with 2 Anathema pt. WW went to town.

WW went to LoA with 3 CP and then Bizz decided to call every dead soul on teh server :D

mbcJyFy.png

60+ ppl: 2 CP Perc, 2 PT Anathema, Nosferatu, Lithuania and others :D

We went back to town in the end.

4th encounter and PVP it was 3 CP WW vs 4 CP (2 Perc 2 Anathema) We lost period :D

5th encounter was 4v4 WW (3 CP WW 1 PT NF combined with others :D vs 2 Perc 2 Anathema) lost again (we had lower level PTs a lot of boxes but doesn't change the fact that we lost :D )

THE END

Pretty much what happened, but dont worry myrciu knows better than all of us who were there =]

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:
2 hours ago, seiva said:

i m in to not use in 2.0 CP potions, but about QHP for admins consideration (my opinion)

can i ask about reasoning behind this thinking? why are u ok with QHP, but not CP potions?

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

And the Kure is German... :D

@Kure is german? :o

Edited by Anytime

45 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Yes, You win sometimes. Mostly when You have some more ppl. In fair fights like yday in loa You loose. Same on abg , i know U know it Myrciu and i dont why U play stupid on forum.....

Thats not a surprice, anathema this days usually have better parties (live bards, bishop). Also top anatema 3-5 lvls higher. I participated in a lot of fights, yes we've lost more in same quantities but it's about boxes in parties (or even dont have boxed bards\healers). Not cause one side have claws instead of hands. Live party vs live party - that would be interesting to see who is tougher. And you have excellent conditions to make gvg in colliseum - both clans are not chickens to participate and loose, both clans will not make dirty trics (like LETS BRING ALL ALLY's 3lvl EPIC\++ FOR GVG!). Community will enjoy this as well as clans themselves.

6 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Thats not a surprice, anathema this days usually have better parties (live bards, bishop). Also top anatema 3-5 lvls higher. I participated in a lot of fights, yes we've lost more in same quantities but it's about boxes in parties (or even dont have boxed bards\healers). Not cause one side have claws instead of hands. Live party vs live party - that would be interesting to see who is tougher. And you have excellent conditions to make gvg in colliseum - both clans are not chickens to participate and loose, both clans will not make dirty trics (like LETS BRING ALL ALLY's 3lvl EPIC\++ FOR GVG!). Community will enjoy this as well as clans themselves.

gvg? also anathema has one pt 70+ others are between 60 and 66 mostly.

Edited by BlackJack

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

gvg? also anathema has one pt 70+ others are between 60 and 66 mostly.

9vs9

I know, obviously i'm talking about 70+ party.

18 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

No, he is czech in greeks CP. ¬¬

Modoy look, you said all cz/svk are retards. Kure looks ok so mby u are wrong :D

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Modoy look, you said all cz/svk are retards. Kure looks ok so mby u are wrong :D

I havent bad opinion on Kure, he know it, just i little pity for us than he is not patriot.Modoy is old scandalmonger. :D

I did/had/said so many things, im rly surprise from all of it. ?

scandalmonger = kelišová (slunce,seno..), drbna, plkna

Edited by Stiba007

12 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Modoy is old scandalmonger:D

what the actual heck that word even means? @_@

45 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what the actual heck that word even means? @_@

scandalmonger

[skan-dl-muhng-ger, -mong-]

noun
a person who spreads scandal or gossip.

Historical Examples

Modoy was a true man, and to think of him as a scandalmonger was mere folly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anytime said:

@Kure is german? :o

Nicht Mein fuhrer! oh well actually my grand-grandmother was German (Sudettenland ftw) so some part of blood running in my veins is caesar´s Wilhelm legacy.

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

Obviously i cant judge myself but Modoy´s hatred towards CZ/SK comunity is on a whole new level. Once he was helping me with some settings of my new mouse (it actually helped - thank you!) and he repeatedly refused chatting in our native language.. so we were speaking in english all the time and i had to google some propper words of exact english terms durng that :D Cant say i blame him for that tho, "our" comunity is really very specific. 

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

I havent bad opinion on Kure, he know it, just i little pity for us than he is not patriot.

Its not about patriotism... :P 

Edited by Kure
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kure said:

Obviously i cant judge myself but Modoy´s hatred towards CZ/SK comunity is on a whole new level. Once he was helping me with some settings of my new mouse (it actually helped - thank you!) and he repeatedly refused chatting in our native language.. so we were speaking in english all the time and i had to google some propper words of exact english terms durng that :D Cant say i blame him for that tho, "our" comunity is really very specific. 

yes, for me speaking cz/svk while playing l2 is beyond weird

when i tried to help u, i have never said "lets speak in english or that i refuse to speak with u in cz/svk, u could freely use w/e language u felt like, as long as i understand it, i will reply to u, however in english

btw, did u solve the problem or not?

Just now, MoDoy said:

yes, for me speaking cz/svk while playing l2 is beyond weird

when i tried to help u, i have never said "lets speak in english or that i refuse to speak with u in cz/svk, u could freely use w/e language u felt like, as long as i understand it, i will reply to u, however in english

btw, did u solve the problem or not?

highlighted that part for you, maybe this time yo uwill notice it :D

2 minutes ago, Kure said:

highlighted that part for you, maybe this time yo uwill notice it :D

yep, sry, i didnt really read it on forum but got some pm about bashing me :D and since i asked u when we were trying to solve it to write me if it helped or not, u didnt write, so i assumed i wasnt much of a help

1 hour ago, Dancerok said:

104 memebers have voted.... need like a week more?

to be reliable enough, they should actually keep it going for at least 3-4 weeks.

doing in-game surveys to let people know about the thread and the changes that may take place could help as well.