Myrtan

QHP Potions in Castles

QHP Potions in castles removal?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. All power in our hands community. Would you like to remove QHP pots from castles?

Just now, BlackJack said:

Im done with you actually in every single post you made in the past 1 hour, you either made up some facts or just straight up changed them to suit your points. Epic Pizdabol.

BlackJaklina is your cam. Stop lying. We all know that. This cam is everyday in ab for hours, staying on 3way or top or hill. :)

4 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Look at stiba, still dreaming with the day he'll have adena to be a castle qhp spammer hero while the zerg keeps a castle in his hand. 

Well, let's give him a Chance. @Stiba007 lets finish this dispute on the battle field. Your best CP, vs Violence CP. Just let us know if you are up for that. :)

Edited by Myrtan

18 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Looking for suport from Rizo? What you trying to do? Everyone knows Stiba your clan suck dont compete, never beat us in fair fight. You are a total meat shields. What do you know about pvp sitting all your life in FOM/SOS? DO you really think your own ally members respect you? Everyone laugh at TT and you are a clown. We fight for ab everday what you simply and your izi archer pt cant do. End of the story!

Maybe, maybe one day u grow up and u start using brain and u will have own ideas.

About TotallyToxic

We have national clan with function clan system , we have clan hall in giran, we have very good ally, we have happy people in clan enjoying game, castle sieges, killing epics bosses, all of it without crying forum. What we can want more?

We dont care what enemies think about us. ? 

About me and my archer, do u rly think than im playing this char, when Stiba007 sitting 24/7 in GH for clan buff more than 1,5month and he miss there only when server restart or we need pking enemy on epics bosses or CS. ?

Do u rly think it? So naive. ?

When i played archer, RoK getting from us gank in AB and they dying. Its so easy kill enemy under mobs.

Tell me what achieved your clan? ?

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

BlackJaklina is your cam. Stop lying. We all know that. This cam is everyday in ab for hours, staying on 3way or top or hill. :)

Its shared camera you fucking imbecile. Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound when your excuse is you waited to attack us 1v8 and not 1v9?

10 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Its shared camera you fucking imbecile. Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound when your excuse is you waited to attack us 1v8 and not 1v9?

Ofc, you are a hero. No Wonder when this cam appears at night mighty dajtovillage comming to spread his superiority. Tell me how many Times you failed ganking us. Because this one time or two you recorded werent the only times you ganked us. Rest Times you were dying to us. I will fraps your ganks from now on to have proof. Anyway, you said you done with me so why keep replying me? Are you not consequent person.

Edited by Myrtan

@Myrtan Now lets go by your lies 1 by 1 from every single post you made on the previous page:

b563580a943b51cdcd1ff991ca6c3e13.png

A complete lie, the two mass pvp's we had yesterday were 4v3 parties and 4v4, as shown by the video rizo linked. Also lying the about the winning cuze of numbers because during VR's era we've always pvped under lower numbers and mostly won unless outmatched by more than 3 parties+.

c4de1758849df1e4c01bf77b52963502.png

I didnt deny the crap info you said we zerged last night, when i literally said we fought 4v3 and 4v4 in loa last night and you conviniently ignored that part of my post.

ef1020ad13a60fcc774947961a14d8cb.png

Linking screenshot from siege as a prove that we zerged fights in eu prime yday. Good one. Strong propaganda.

d0171c21e23d3455534f1f626fd867ce.png

Anytime who is on the other side is more truseful than 2 people telling you something and seeing a video with your own eyes. No bias at all.

858361abe7159ae5f94eab63382ee82c.png

Completely making stuff up now for propaganda reasons. Literally everything you said is a made up by you.

81018a36faabc2a6248c058c90efd4e0.png

Saying that I waited to attack you 1v8 and not 1v9 cuze im a pussy right? Do you even realize how absurd that sounds. I am attacking solo vs full party and im the one waiting!?! Even if I was waiting to attack 1v8 and not 1v9 how is that any flame towards me lol. It only shows im willing to fight vs many ppl regardless if im going to die or not. Show me the last time you attacked a whole party solo.

edit:

357ced1a9599a91972b5243f6162b3f4.png

Oh yeah, please fraps it, I am so ashamed of you showing how I attack 1v8 and die ROFL. Really good movie material, like in a previous movie of yours how you showed rolan attacking u 2v9 or whatever, good skill and movie material over there overall.

Edited by BlackJack

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

@Myrtan Now lets go by your lies 1 by 1 from every single post you made on the previous page:

Show me the last time you attacked a whole party solo.

Ofc, ask Anathema. Im running solo a lot of times, and I don't care if I die or win. Its fun for me :) About the 1 v 8, yes you win because you kill two dds first, 1 or  2 are boxes and rest are suport who can do sh1t to you. And you are 76 so we cant even dream of landing debuff on you. Izi

Edited by Myrtan

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Ofc, ask Anathema. Im running solo a lot of times, and I don't care if I die or win. Its fun for me :)

Ye ignore my post exposing your lies. Convenient.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Ye ignore my post exposing your lies. Convenient.

I don't need to answer to your all post. Sorry, I dont lie Im just saying what I see. Remind me how many numbers we and you had on siege? This is good way to compare sides numbers (siege) :)

8 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I don't need to answer to your all post. Sorry, I dont lie Im just saying what I see. Remind me how many numbers we and you had on siege? This is good way to compare sides numbers (siege) :)

So you saw the clip rizos linked from yday, but you still called us zerg? So you are either dumb or blind or both. I mean if someone can't convince you even if you see it with your own eyes then the problem is in you, sorry to say. The rest of the stuff you just make up on the spot trying to spread propaganda. You didnt seem to mind your numbers on siege when it was VR + pride + WW + ROK + Soulmate + Unique + Angilineri + Jungle and im sure im missing some1 oh and we still took 2 castles with 80 less ppl on siege those 2-3 months, one of which was aden.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

So you saw the clip rizos linked from yday, but you still called us zerg? So you are either dumb or blind or both. I mean if someone can't convince you even if you see it with your own eyes then the problem is in you, sorry to say. The rest of the stuff you just make up on the spot trying to spread propaganda. You didnt seem to mind your numbers on siege when it was VR + pride + WW + ROK + Soulmate + Unique + Angilineri + Jungle and im sure im missing some1.

VR + pride + WW + ROK + Soulmate + Unique  I agree, AN and Jungle were not in the ally at that time and were still farming. :) Dude, you cant keep denny that you are a zerg. Clearly you guys are. VR side never had that many more numbers as you have now. I joined Vigi because when I first time watched siege video I saw you guys have much more numbers than VR.

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

VR + pride + WW + ROK + Soulmate + Unique  I agree, AN and Jungle were not in the ally at that time and were still farming. :) Dude, you cant keep denny that you are a zerg. Clearly you guys are. VR side never had that many more numbers as you have now. I joined Vigi because when I first time watched siege video I saw you guys have much more numbers not VR.

I started playing again in january as lvl 68 and already VR were bigger in numbers. Also please, you were standing next to soil with angilineri farming abg for atleast 1-2months. Not to mention that in a siege i remember you whole clan showed up to help enemy side last push on oren and we lost it in the last 3 mins or so. If we are such a zerg why do you keep farming abg every night? Oh right because we dont have enough people to send to fight you cuze we are fighting in equal numbers in loa. BB for now, c ya in in your fantasy land another day.

I started playing again in january as lvl 68 and already VR were bigger in numbers. Also please, you were standing next to soil with angilineri farming abg for atleast 1-2months. Not to mention that in a siege i remember you whole clan showed up to help enemy side last push on oren and we lost it in the last 3 mins or so. If we are such a zerg why do you keep farming abg every night? Oh right because we dont have enough people to send to fight you cuze we are fighting in equal numbers in loa. BB for now, c ya in in your fantasy land another day.

Yes we clearly dominate in EU prime. That doesn't change the fact, you still triple us in numbers in siege so yeah. Have a nice day :)

Edited by Myrtan

Yes we clearly dominate in EU prime. That doesn't change the fact, you still triple us in numbers in siege so yeah. Have a nice day :)

Also some screenshots that you werent in ally for desert, you can even see yourself next to rokshot and songmaster:

9b75c890197cfcfd6f33fc45695d9d7e.jpg

c0cd1d9cffce75336b22a6a9f7bb3d14.png9a337d5bf6930f99f798a153e3f38b24.png

no video, Myrt, who shocked you? :D 

not me?

you see, if you will look weight of this potions and coast, maybe you will change your suggestion?

i m in to not use in 2.0 CP potions, but about QHP for admins consideration (my opinion)

Edited by seiva

Just now, BlackJack said:

Also some screenshots that you werent in ally for desert, you can even see yourself next to rokshot and songmaster:

9b75c890197cfcfd6f33fc45695d9d7e.jpg

c0cd1d9cffce75336b22a6a9f7bb3d14.png9a337d5bf6930f99f798a153e3f38b24.png

At that time Unique was out already. When Unique was in we werent in ally :) I didn't lie

1 minute ago, seiva said:

not me?

you see, if you will look weight of this potions and coast, maybe you will change your suggestion?

I already told him this PR used more than 5kk in potions but reasoning doesnt matter to him so :D

not me?

He got banned and deleted the video. :) Actually he killed me and two other members and survived in fight with full pt because spamming QHP.

He got banned and deleted the video. :) Actually he killed me and two other members and survived in fight with full pt because spamming QHP.

omfg, who?

At that time Unique was out already. When Unique was in we werent in ally :) I didn't lie

Maybe, officially but dee's party was helping in loa on regular bases until some time in early march.

2 minutes ago, seiva said:

not me?

Weight and cost are nothing a lot of dds here using ++ con dye + some clases like hawk has weight limit passvie skillz so basicaly even Pr can go + con dye just to be unkilable like you saw it on a video before he deleted it.... Cost also nothing there are chinese who donate bilions here they can offer 10,000 this pots to buy everyday if y don't donate money doesn't mean others no I already told y dont put here MONEy cos they have nothing on private server when ppl can buy everything 

omfg, who?

CHNpop he just stood there like gladiator and didnt run with program spam QHP. Just spam f1 (Fatal counter)

Edited by Myrtan

i try spam potions in fights, but it isnt help so much for me, but sometimes - realy help

It could be not so useful if you dont use 3rd soft like auto clicker and so on but still it does influance now image yourself QHp + GCP that would be like I dont need bishop or full party I can go solo kill 9 ppl ( ofc he could be controlled, but with 3 proff skilzz not really ) 

6 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

It could be not so useful if you dont use 3rd soft like auto clicker and so on but still it does influance now image yourself QHp + GCP that would be like I dont need bishop or full party I can go solo kill 9 ppl ( ofc he could be controlled, but with 3 proff skilzz not really ) 

Yes, but if you dont record your ass then no one can prove that you are using this sh1t. He was retarded he recorded proof against him, but many can use without anyone knowing about it. :) I still have the same opinion, they should be deleted from casltes, I hope after advantage in numbers Vote for YES will do it. 2k extra cp and circlet is alrdy too big advantage and it is enough.

Edited by Myrtan