Sign in to follow this  
Capone

Jungle Wars (3)

37 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

another overbuffed Glad. come on go buy Ancient Books :P

that fight @11:57 : 3 side war!!

Y, very fun fight. Too bad opposite side cant understand it that playing wit more wars would be much more fun if we had 3 or even 4 sides fights everydays. ;)

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

free farm epics = top priority

Something like: "blowing eachother for ally = priority"

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Y, very fun fight. Too bad opposite side cant understand it that playing wit more wars would be much more fun if we had 3 or even 4 sides fights everydays. ;)

Our fault that you play 10+ hours a day and fight vs ppl in asia/eu and america prime. cuze from what i see in this movie u fight vs the chinise which have their prime during EU working hours, you are online in eu prime and after eu prime logs off you still are online for 1-2 more hours. I guess we should make our ally according your no life online hours :D

Cool movie btw, sorry for offtopic but flaming myrciu is kinda fun cuze he is such a pizdabol.

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Our fault that you play 10+ hours a day and fight vs ppl in asia/eu and america prime. cuze from what i see in this movie u fight vs the chinise which have their prime during EU working hours, you are online in eu prime and after eu prime logs off you still are online for 1-2 more hours. I guess we should make our ally according your no life online hours :D

Cool movie btw, sorry for offtopic but flaming myrciu is kinda fun cuze he is such a pizdabol.

If you had more brain cells maybe you would know that there is something called "shift" in work. Calling me pizdabol and getting orgasm when comming with two parties of 70+ perkunas to AB and killing ppl 60+, and spamming "LOL" with such an excitement. You are a joke ;) 

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

If you had more brain cells maybe you would know that there is something called "shift" in work. Calling me pizdabol and getting orgasm when comming with two parties of 70+ perkunas to AB and killing ppl 60+, and saying "lol" You are such a joke ;) 

I dont remember the last time both us and bizz came to abg together but i am sure you can make it up for me.