Sign in to follow this  
Gonadriella

No love for Elven Oracles

1 minute ago, EMpoweR said:

Make another Soc/Necro/Sph and lvling with the EE 

You can use those mage chars for killing AQ/Core/Orfen when u join some try hard pro mlg clans just saying :D

I said before that I don't donate money:) even those 10 euros for PA

1 minute ago, NWD said:

Make a party yourself, take tank, take 2 mages and so, go to cruma of fortress and exp as much as you want, or timac orc outpost. Whats the problem?

I keep trying this since 2 days ago when I joined the server:) In 2 days I got 1 pt. I whisper every tank mage I see in PTM. I tell them to come pt to AOE everything great. When I tell them what class I am they are like this "I'm at work I can't train, I have to go bla bla"

26 minutes ago, Gonadriella said:

This is general discution:) not recruiting topic:) i didn't say anything about recruiting:)

I didnt say anything that u said it. I just wrote u solution from your problem.

Just now, Stiba007 said:

I didnt say anything that u said it. I just wrote u solution from your problem.

Sry:) I thought u was thinking like "wrong section"

u can find parties elder is super useful its just that some people are stuck up in doing things in one way and cant think theres another way make some paitence and find some good people to play with

Orfen lvl 3> EE. QHP>bishop, out of party bd/sws/cat/pony > live one for pve (except if u need 1 bard to pull mobs) Enuff siad..

43 minutes ago, SolSol said:

u can find parties elder is super useful its just that some people are stuck up in doing things in one way and cant think theres another way make some paitence and find some good people to play with

when you exp high lvl enough to have party recall lvl 2 skill, im sure 99% of cps on this server gonna beg for active ee with pr lvl 2 so they safe on bsoes

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, SolSol said:

+1

Ayeee welcome to Club, EE bro/sis!

Mind you, through the history of Lineage, EE has often been 'honorary profession', being the middle ground between extra heal-y BP and more buff-y SE.

It's no different here - there's no way talking people into taking you in their party instead of SE who can give them vamp/emp/etc. alongside doing what you do.

As Rizocki pointed out, EE's place here is basically exclusively in CPs for the PRing.

I already mentioned it times before, EE could use some love here to make them a little bit more useful outside of PRing, but unfortunately people here are strictly against any custom changes, unless it's convenient for them. Perhaps one day... Until then, stay strong ✊

57 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Orfen lvl 3> EE. QHP>bishop, out of party bd/sws/cat/pony > live one for pve (except if u need 1 bard to pull mobs) Enuff siad..

when you exp high lvl enough to have party recall lvl 2 skill, im sure 99% of cps on this server gonna beg for active ee with pr lvl 2 so they safe on bsoes

I agree with u in one point, but dont agree on the other. Never ever any item can be better than an active player. And pls dont tell me that all your CP have orfen lvl 3:)

About the last thing you're right, but till there I still need to find pt right?:)

5 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Ayeee welcome to Club, EE bro/sis!

Mind you, through the history of Lineage, EE has often been 'honorary profession', being the middle ground between extra heal-y BP and more buff-y SE.

It's no different here - there's no way talking people into taking you in their party instead of SE who can give them vamp/emp/etc. alongside doing what you do.

As Rizocki pointed out, EE's place here is basically exclusively in CPs for the PRing.

I already mentioned it times before, EE could use some love here to make them a little bit more useful outside of PRing, but unfortunately people here are strictly against any custom changes, unless it's convenient for them. Perhaps one day... Until then, stay strong ✊

Ty for reply:) I agree with u at some points but not at all:)...Forget about clarity? Forget about Pt Recall? SE has his strong points, EE has his other strong points:)

15 minutes ago, Gonadriella said:

I agree with u in one point, but dont agree on the other. Never ever any item can be better than an active player. And pls dont tell me that all your CP have orfen lvl 3:)

About the last thing you're right, but till there I still need to find pt right?:)

dude, it was sarcasm about items>players. Im just laughing at ncsoft features like qhp, infinite mana epics etc

1 hour ago, Gonadriella said:

Ty for reply:) I agree with u at some points but not at all:)...Forget about clarity? Forget about Pt Recall? SE has his strong points, EE has his other strong points:)

Ye the PR is the reason EEs are being taken into pts. Clarity is nice but unfortunately it doesn't give us pass into parties over SEs who have more important-ish PvE buffs :(

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Ye the PR is the reason EEs are being taken into pts. Clarity is nice but unfortunately it doesn't give us pass into parties over SEs who have more important-ish PvE buffs :(

Well if it would be like this with the other classes that are not so good, they should have been removed but there are not:)...Ask yourself why? Every class is good in Classic:)

Actually the Best duo for EE is warlord (ofc backed up with PP) cause he doesnt need emp and he needs clarity/recharge. And a 1-3player party males alot more XP then a full party cause sure the more member you have the more XP bónus you get. But the more member you have bigger split on the inicial XP, so if you kill a mob alone you get 50k XP, if you kill the same mob with a party of 5 each Will get 10k+50%bónus thats another 5k so total is 15k per mob ofc if everyone kills 1 mob at same time its 15x5 its 75k XP but we all know you Cannot farm 5 mobs in 1 área at same time and give everyone XP cause they are too spread. But attention dont wanna say with this EE should not be in party. You just didnt crossed the right player. Sorry bro. 

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

Actually the Best duo for EE is warlord (ofc backed up with PP) cause he doesnt need emp and he needs clarity/recharge. And a 1-3player party males alot more XP then a full party cause sure the more member you have the more XP bónus you get. But the more member you have bigger split on the inicial XP, so if you kill a mob alone you get 50k XP, if you kill the same mob with a party of 5 each Will get 10k+50%bónus thats another 5k so total is 15k per mob ofc if everyone kills 1 mob at same time its 15x5 its 75k XP but we all know you Cannot farm 5 mobs in 1 área at same time and give everyone XP cause they are too spread. But attention dont wanna say with this EE should not be in party. You just didnt crossed the right player. Sorry bro. 

Gladis are also good for EE:)...and I say again...do the math for time spent kill mobs in 3 players, and in full pt...on long time is way more exp

46 minutes ago, Gonadriella said:

Gladis are also good for EE:)...and I say again...do the math for time spent kill mobs in 3 players, and in full pt...on long time is way more exp

Actually it depends on players not on math. And in my experience in server the fastest way to make XP is to box support and make 2-3 character party. 

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

Actually it depends on players not on math. And in my experience in server the fastest way to make XP is to box support and make 2-3 character party. 

It really depends

2 minutes ago, Gonadriella said:

It really depends

IF in a full party even only 1 party member is lazy there goes your bonus mate! It's as simple as that.

52 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

Check this power lvling from GK server (x1 exp) 31~47 for 12kk :D

Hard to see this service on our server

https://www.twitch.tv/buch268

thats just price u are paying to the guy, then u have to add the the xp bonus sh1ts u have to have all the time on and so on ;) 

Just now, Baluu said:

IF in a full party even only 1 party member is lazy there goes your bonus mate! It's as simple as that.

I don't usually pt with lazy ppl:)