Sign in to follow this  
zein100

MULTISKILL Idea

Can we compare Zein100 to Justin Bieber ?!?!?!!?!? both are retard and we hate them even if we dont know them.

If you insult someone in English make sure you don't make any mistakes otherwise you sound like a massive tool. 

​you speak from expirience

Can we compare Zein100 to Justin Bieber ?!?!?!!?!? both are retard and we hate them even if we dont know them.

If you insult someone in English make sure you don't make any mistakes otherwise you sound like a massive tool. 

I stand correct. It is "experience" btw. 

Shocking how you were treated here. Every idea should be encouraged and respected. I feel sorry for you. 

​...how long you can stay without any PC,lineage,technology ??..you can lie you mind es much as you like ,bot not you heart ..you will be like pet walking for bone..so i fell sorry two ....judge not when we are the same here....you wish me to proof you are not?? ..go play football and don't write here ... but i gees you will ......CLOSE

​I don't know what are you trying to say here but I was really sincere and honest when I was saying that people shouldn't try to bash you because of your ideas. So I don't know why are you attacking me? I don't know, maybe something has been lost in (Google) translation.  

Zein asked for this topic to be closed, pls some mod, if there is any, listen to him :). This discussion drifted away from the creator intentions, a lot of people already stated that they disagree with this idea. I think that the situation is clear here :)

Shocking how you were treated here. Every idea should be encouraged and respected. I feel sorry for you. 

​...how long you can stay without any PC,lineage,technology ??..you can lie you mind es much as you like ,bot not you heart ..you will be like pet walking for bone..so i fell sorry two ....judge not when we are the same here....you wish me to proof you are not?? ..go play football and don't write here ... but i gees you will ......CLOSE

​I don't know what are you trying to say here but I was really sincere and honest when I was saying that people shouldn't try to bash you because of your ideas. So I don't know why are you attacking me? I don't know, maybe something has been lost in (Google) translation.  

​yes sorry nervs days .....just your '' i fell sorry for you ''..was problem ...i was not see all of your comment corect..i was fast   ..my sorry's

Zein asked for this topic to be closed, pls some mod, if there is any, listen to him :). This discussion drifted away from the creator intentions, a lot of people already stated that they disagree with this idea. I think that the situation is clear here :)

​.if was like real life .. i will be the multiskill massive lvl then you .. and you will suc** the stick who you call ''staff'' because you say its stupid idea... you can listen you''creator like obedient zombie ..by the way i don't care much from the members ...zombies can not understand me

I stand correct. It is "experience" btw. 

​that you understand it is suspicious

dat zein is being fcked everywhere :D its so funny .. SOOOOO FUNNY , this high rate player coming to a x2.1 server .. thinking he'll do something , EZZ KATKA

PD : ru off 0,7x3 (talking island) = 2.1x

• Like 1

dat zein is being fcked everywhere :D its so funny .. SOOOOO FUNNY , this high rate player coming to a x2.1 server .. thinking he'll do something , EZZ KATKA

Fucket ?..you really have no eyes to see my conters writes..and you dit not even see that they don't conters ither..cause they don't have nothing to say ?.who is fucket now ??..you poor boy...you need to dring a bit milk for your brain .if you have.ask your mam..or you dad...ups you are nexs fucket guy...

Why is this thread stil up? Mods delete this shit lol. only flaming and a retarded idea. if you want multiskills go play mid/high rate servers. this is l2classic, theres not even third classes why would we want to put stupid multi skills loll.

• Like 1

Fucket ?..you really have no eyes to see my conters writes..and you dit not even see that they don't conters ither..cause they don't have nothing to say ?.who is fucket now ??..you poor boy...you need to dring a bit milk for your brain .if you have.ask your mam..or you dad...ups you are nexs fucket guy...

​look how everyone is not going to make a +1 to this shitty post u made , go away .. go back to these old days in interlude and keep playing there , this is too much hard for u kid !

​look how everyone is not going to make a +1 to this shitty post u made , go away .. go back to these old days in interlude and keep playing there , this is too much hard for u kid !

Shoor I am kid...but lineage and all kind of PC games stuff ..that's not make you a dold guy ither

Shoor I am kid...but lineage and all kind of PC games stuff ..that's not make you a dold guy ither

​u can be a man and u can play pc games , it dont makes u a kid ... go to school , learn some things and then u can talk .. 

​u can be a man and u can play pc games , it dont makes u a kid ... go to school , learn some things and then u can talk .. 

....deception..a man dont play games .. he fuck and fight .. he dont play pc games like  deceptions weaker ...freaky moronly  funny