Sign in to follow this  
zein100

MULTISKILL Idea

it will be nice if we have mulltiskill  option from really really hard quest only one of some any class..and i mean hard like ReidBoss but not two hard to kill(and again for another skill)..OR from PVP points(with i mean PVP its better idea) ..as long as you keep wining mostly you will keep the extra skill's(with time limit from wins support to restore)..and with continue to fall you losing the extra's skill's ....and again wining and restoring the skill  B|)  ?..its far better the hero option .. now any can be ''hero typ'' if you are truly that good to keep wining B|!!..i am shoor many player will be staying and playing hard only for that idea :ph34r:xD IF WAS LIKE THAT , I WILL KNOW WHAT KEEP INTERESTING ME TO PLAY THIS SERVER ... THAT !!!!!!!!!!!... i am two tired to play again same thing over and over no something to evolve ..take this in you mine admin(with respect).. well if not i will search for another 3000+ L2 server's

it will be nice if we have mulltiskill  option from really really hard quest only one of some any class..and i mean hard like ReidBoss but not two hard to kill(and again for another skill)..OR from PVP points(with i mean PVP its better idea) ..as long as you keep wining mostly you will keep the extra skill's(with time limit from wins support to restore)..and with continue to fall you losing the extra's skill's ....and again wining and restoring the skill  B|)  ?..its far better the hero option .. now any can be ''hero typ'' if you are truly that good to keep wining B|!!..i am shoor many player will be staying and playing hard only for that idea :ph34r:xD IF WAS LIKE THAT , I WILL KNOW WHAT KEEP INTERESTING ME TO PLAY THIS SERVER ... THAT !!!!!!!!!!!... i am two tired to play again same thing over and over no something to evolve ..take this in you mine admin(with respect).. well if not i will search for another 3000+ L2 server's

LOL

​I sense drinking problem.

can we delete this post its a idiot thx.

..o boy .. you are so awesome sexy, a GROW MAN TO F**K...yes press the boton..push the keyboard botton with that hand who you use to sufficiency you self....it will make make you ''oppsition'' from idiot

he start first !!

​I sense drinking problem.

​i sense old man 

it will be nice if we have mulltiskill...

​no.

the ''start' its old''...if you ''wise like L2 charackter'' (uuuuu)...you will get the point....the old l2 will die 

There are plenty Multiskill server, what are you doing here?

Admin want to make a Lineage 2 Classic retail like, don't hope custom feature here (except Offline shop or Database).

well. I did not even read that shi 

​because that ''shi'' can not be recognize from another ''shi''...its same thing ..its like you can not smell you self..

...new stuff is sensibly

bad idea..... this is retail l2classic.. no pvp server!!!!!! or go to 5000000000x l2 classic... -.-''

​...you can play 0.1 x if you wish... i care. not same for me ..i am low server fen !

thats the worst idea that ive read till now

​if you say so ..keep that to your self 

​Then why do you wrote this post on public forum :D you are really funny man... or rather pathetic one. 

thats the worst idea that ive read till now

​if you say so ..keep that to your self 

​Then why do you wrote this post on public forum :D you are really funny man... or rather pathetic one. 

..i mean TNX for yout ''vote'' to say NO...but i need 200+ NO's...so keep that to your self pls

..i mean TNX for yout ''vote'' to say NO...but i need 200+ NO's...so keep that to your self pls

​U just need 1 "NO" and that will come from draqla without any doubts...

...hopefully soon that we can close is topic

costomer its like bossSuporter if he wont to pay premium ...and respect must be earned.....​i can show you servers with good quality  7000 player+ ..with your that 'NO'' you can play alone ...have 3000 L2 servers more ..with this one is 3001 .. so dont be so impressiv  with this ..'''america its already found and conquered

well. I did not even read that shi 

​because that ''shi'' can not be recognize from another ''shi''...its same thing ..its like you can not smell you self..

...new stuff is sensibly

​if you want multiyproff then just gtfo bcuz its classic server.

costomer its like bossSuporter if he wont to pay premium ...and respect must be earned.....​i can show you servers with good quality  7000 player+ ..with your that 'NO'' you can play alone ...have 3000 L2 servers more ..with this one is 3001 .. so dont be so impressiv  with this ..'''america its already found and conquered

​see its pretty simple: This server is a classic server and features of classic are known.

There isnt any private classic server out there thats why ppl coming to this one because they wanna play classic and dont care about the 3000 other servers.

U wanna play something else...fine...so leave to a server who is made for and stop making dumb suggestions like this one.

PS: A classic server with 7k players at the same time isnt playable because of the size of the map...

There are plenty Multiskill server, what are you doing here?

Admin want to make a Lineage 2 Classic retail like, don't hope custom feature here (except Offline shop or Database).

​system...you speak systemly ...in real life..you will wish to be better and better ..but you mean systemly .. i understaund ..

​see its pretty simple: This server is a classic server and features of classic are known.

There isnt any private classic server out there thats why ppl coming to this one because they wanna play classic and dont care about the 3000 other servers.

U wanna play something else...fine...so leave to a server who is made for and stop making dumb suggestions like this one.

PS: A classic server with 7k players at the same time isnt playable because of the size of the map...

​system....systemly leanguich...okey but in real life you will wish to be better and better ..and if L2 was real.. you will say YES to me....but you mean systemly ... i undesrtaund