Sign in to follow this  
zein100

MULTISKILL Idea

Couldn`t help myself register an account and xDxDxD at this post .

​Yeap, I agree. Usually you must pay for entertainment, but here we get clown for free. ;D

go play with you toys,leave  PC....oh what i say.. PC and toys make NO differet ...if you prefet to be a interesting MEN with this  xD....

• Like 1

​Yeap, I agree. Usually you must pay for entertainment, but here we get clown for free. ;D

​i dont get it why peoples thing when they write like he is ''cool''..but no differen  from ather jerks with keyboard and maus and asking they mother to buy some PC where they can write ''cool'''.......you little's jer'*s with small P****..............  A MEN'S

• Like 1

Is this guy real ? ffs ... at least if he spoke english xD

​who knows, maybe he speaks fluently, typing ain't the best

you are like the ''dum dum'' from '''night at the museum''''..movie

• Like 1

i`m gonna step on my principles and talkt to this guy .... 

@zein100 .. how old are you ? 

​principles ??principles is for the ''honors'' ...you blind you self...if you was old enough you will not topic trash vs me ... ges you trying to be interest for others ''members''.. if you was quite guy ''like cool''..that will be a princip...

​principles ??principles is for the ''honors'' ...you blind you self...if you was old enough you will not topic trash vs me ... ges you trying to be interest for others ''members''.. if you was quite guy ''like cool''..that will be a princip...

​english pls !

​..playing games that don't make you the '''best'''' chose for reproduction in the future ..cause its not enough Manly ..you get my point ?..got it ?

​Already reproduced. Unfortunately I don't play games where I can't be best. And no, I don't get your point in any single reply, as I suppose no one does.

​..playing games that don't make you the '''best'''' chose for reproduction in the future ..cause its not enough Manly ..you get my point ?..got it ?

​Already reproduced. Unfortunately I don't play games where I can't be best. And no, I don't get your point in any single reply, as I suppose no one does.

... ..learn you kids not to write arogants like your topik....if you wish to be the ''best'' 

it will be nice if we have mulltiskill  option from really really hard quest only one of some any class..and i mean hard like ReidBoss but not two hard to kill(and again for another skill)..OR from PVP points(with i mean PVP its better idea) ..as long as you keep wining mostly you will keep the extra skill's(with time limit from wins support to restore)..and with continue to fall you losing the extra's skill's ....and again wining and restoring the skill  B|)  ?..its far better the hero option .. now any can be ''hero typ'' if you are truly that good to keep wining B|!!..i am shoor many player will be staying and playing hard only for that idea :ph34r:xD IF WAS LIKE THAT , I WILL KNOW WHAT KEEP INTERESTING ME TO PLAY THIS SERVER ... THAT !!!!!!!!!!!... i am two tired to play again same thing over and over no something to evolve ..take this in you mine admin(with respect).. well if not i will search for another 3000+ L2 server's

​YOUR STUPIDITY WAS SO STRONG, I FELT THE AURA EVEN IF I STOPPED FOLLOWING THESE FORUMS...!

Shocking how you were treated here. Every idea should be encouraged and respected. I feel sorry for you. 

Can we compare Zein100 to Justin Bieber ?!?!?!!?!? both are retard and we hate them even if we dont know them.

If you insult someone in English make sure you don't make any mistakes otherwise you sound like a massive tool. 

​Dude you're the best :D What's your native language btw?

​again i say..... only good speak from you mouth that not make you the ''best chose''(if you wish to be) but how you use your hands two(as a matter of speaking )..and right now they are in your dirty fat keyboard .. sorry i don't take advice from arrogante  '''''SELFunknownWhereHe.is''''  guy........pfff awesome englich,you dont need nothing more,but keyboard and high nose....members like you two

Can we compare Zein100 to Justin Bieber ?!?!?!!?!? both are retard and we hate them even if we dont know them.

​i love JB .. i dont like you 

Shocking how you were treated here. Every idea should be encouraged and respected. I feel sorry for you. 

​...how long you can stay without any PC,lineage,technology ??..you can lie you mind es much as you like ,bot not you heart ..you will be like pet walking for bone..so i fell sorry two ....judge not when we are the same here....you wish me to proof you are not?? ..go play football and don't write here ... but i gees you will ......CLOSE

do you use google translate ? =))

​uuu.. you got me Sherlock...you make google proud...how sweet you litlee kiddy kiddy kiddy