Sign in to follow this  

how many event items can u get each buff time?

Same here, I think the chance is same for all spots for levels above 20.

But yeah I agree they should either pump up the drop rate or at least revamp the rewards... Farm for one hour to get a firecracker/emp scroll for destro, gf. I fully understand event isn't there to make you rich but let's be honest it could be a bit less frustrating:D

4 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Same here, I think the chance is same for all spots for levels above 20.

But yeah I agree they should either pump up the drop rate or at least revamp the rewards... Farm for one hour to get a firecracker/emp scroll for destro, gf. I fully understand event isn't there to make you rich but let's be honest it could be a bit less frustrating:D

= =sad story.......

1 minute ago, 88262500 said:

= =sad story.......

Its not sad story. Its good move for server economics. If someone want tons of items for short time, he can use brain or he can go on mid/high rate server.

7 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Its not sad story. Its good move for server economics. If someone want tons of items for short time, he can use brain or he can go on mid/high rate server.

i think more cheap eab/ewb from event is much more helpful for server economics...u know whyXDDDDDDDDDDDDD

break more weapon..break more clothes .adena gone xD  as we know +10weapon cant help much .its a  server depend on Lv 。class.and numbers..

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

RollingEyesSmiley5.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=c

Again the "if you want something done you need to move to 5000x BR serbidor", also known as the "I'm the hardcorest players in the world, 5 times world record in reaching level 80 with solo bishop using only Wooden Bow without arrows, if you can't match me you're a noob" card... If you're so concerned about economy, consider the following:

Right now the price for each item is 50k, let's call it X. There're Y items in the circulation

Now let's imagine the drop rate doubles. Because the number of items in circulation becomes Y*2, the demand adapts to the supply and the price stabilizes to approximately X/2. In the end, from the economical point of view nothing changes.

I'd understand this point back then when there was a EWB in the event reward list, but it's not there anymore, there's no weapon enchant at all, so it wouldn't affect the server's health at all. Or are you afraid of the disastrous hyperdeflation on the firecracker market? Because it sure could ruin the game.

Literally only change is that casual players will enjoy few more buff scrolls... Horrible isn't it?

1 hour ago, 88262500 said:

i think more cheap eab/ewb from event is much more helpful for server economics...u know whyXDDDDDDDDDDDDD

break more weapon..break more clothes .adena gone xD  as we know +10weapon cant help much .its a  server depend on Lv 。class.and numbers..

U dont need cheaper enchatns, tons of people are rich as hell(1mld adenas or more).

U need take adenas from rich players to newbies. Many of old players will want agations,hats or Modoy will want swimsuit 2# for self on oly. So all these players will spend milions adenas for events items.

Admins made good set up event.

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

Modoy will want swimsuit 2# for self on oly.

i wanted to buy event items but when i saw price 33k per 1 i said screw it because i am jew and i wont farm them myself :( sigh, missing insane valentine event

~1 per train. So its ~ 5-6 each buff.

I can say that the price is too high in comparison with the previous events. Remember new year snowballs? The price reached 75k for 1, now its already 250k(5*50k). For snowballs we could have weapon enchants which are not included now. I'm confused with the prices.

1 hour ago, 88262500 said:

If u break items adena dont go anywhere. It sticks on the other players and still has influence on server economics. Only good thing is consumables what keeps server from Wall Street :)

Well i was able to get 10-15 items per round  buff. In low lvl area ofc. 

Edited by Baluu