Sign in to follow this  
Bilbao

SoulMate PvP

41 minutes ago, Kure said:

Dude...
3 days ago our pt decided to stay up till your prime (aka till midnight CET)...Result?
Your pt PR (eventho you had second party literally 300 range from you), whiteaba and some anarchy wrecked, anathema at bloodies PR, another anathema PR...
So we abandoned ABG and went LOA...
Babyrage reloged (i know hes not on your side, chill)
Legiana reloged
Free passage till heart
Too bad AD want there, he would have fought for sure...

Now tell me more how we wont survive same prime with you.

First of all, no one expected you and some of us were afk because we were not in train. So, EE pred and that was very smart decision, because we would have been wrecked in seconds. White a fought cuz was ready for you, we were basically chilling expecting no one at this time. Do you really think AD + us would let you stay in LoA and farm safe? Haha

Edited by Myrtan

49 minutes ago, Capone said:

Oxi re dildo :) Just told you that is pointless to fight before we reach 72 lvl at least because if we cant stun you with high success rate its already gg.. Anyway i already told to Kakar when i saw SM playing on our prime before 2 days to make a fight 9v9 but he told me that they already delogged the most of his pt to go sleep. OFC im open in any challenge and we can fight even now 9v9 if you want.. B|

First of all, last time when we was in MDT you catch me if i remember good 5/5 stun? Why is this pointless? What else you need except your stuns to land on us? Actually me and Kakar got diffrent CPs.

P.S Gogomounaki see you at AQ

Edited by Bilbao

2 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You wouldnt let us farm?YOu WOULDNT LET US FARM?

Hahahahaha you make my Day dude 

They will not let us farm in LoA, yes.

We already had the situation. We were running back and forth in LoA 1 pt from 3 pt for 1.5 hour. Nobody will farm if we stay for gank in loa. Sure we can farm effectivelly in BS in this case.

I still dont understand you ppl trying to bully each other. What the point to talk about 9on9 when they 71lvl? What the point to talk about 9on9 when we have at least 3h difference in primes? It's or too late for Viet or too early for Europe. As for me it's more interesting to have 9on9 with Kiam\Uchi\STR\AD\ITommy. They are 75\76 mostly...

5 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

We already had the situation. We were running back and forth in LoA 1 pt from 3 pt for 1.5 hour. Nobody will farm if we stay for gank in loa. Sure we can farm effectivelly in BS in this case.

I still dont understand you ppl trying to bully each other. What the point to talk about 9on9 when they 71lvl? What the point to talk about 9on9 when we have at least 3h difference in primes? It's or too late for Viet or too early for Europe. As for me it's more interesting to have 9on9 with Kiam\Uchi\STR\AD\ITommy. They are 75\76 mostly...

As i said i would like 9v9 with them because they seems strong enough, that means they have chance to win, if i was sure they wouldnt win 100%, then as u said what's the reason to speak for that here?

1 minute ago, Bilbao said:

As i said i would like 9v9 with them because they seems strong enough, that means they have chance to win, if i was sure they wouldnt win 100%, then as u said what's the reason to speak for that here?

I just dont like how we aggro on each others and if bother to arrange 9on9 - maybe it's better to try someone more unpredictable. Ye they are strong but it will be more interesting when they 72-73 then now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I just dont like how we aggro on each others and if bother to arrange 9on9 - maybe it's better to try someone more unpredictable. Ye they are strong but it will be more interesting when they 72-73 then now.

This is what i said.. No problem for 9v9 even now but i said to him that we can do this better when we reach 72 lvl at least so our debuffs will land more efficiently on them. Our WC is 66 lvl, how he is goin to debuff them with 9 lvl difference.. The rest we are 70-71 and only monster is 75. Not trying to aggro anyone at all, just saying im open to any challenge no matter lvls or equip.

14 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I'm 72 and I wanna lose with dignity than pussy out with excuses. Better to lose when you know you have tried, but that will not make us any worse. Jungle always had huge balls, and that didn't change.

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

We had this situation how many times?

Do you want to remind you how many times war tried to interrupt our exp at LOA Heart?

Yeah i can agree with you that we cant farm loa if we are 1 party and we have to face 2/3

And in conclusion you are talking about one ALLY...I talk about one CLAN

10 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

We had this situation how many times?

Do you want to remind you how many times war tried to interrupt our exp at LOA Heart?

Yeah i can agree with you that we cant farm loa if we are 1 party and we have to face 2/3

And in conclusion you are talking about one ALLY...I talk about one CLAN

Jungle is 3 ACTIVE CPs clan, so still same result ;)

Edited by Myrtan

13 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Jungle is 3 ACTIVE CPs clan, so still same result ;)

Ok mate if you manage to gather your three Cp's come and interrupt exp at LOA..

I ll have 4 ..So same result ---->To Village

2 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Ok mate if you manage to gather your three Cp's come and interrupt exp at LOA..

I ll have 4 ..So same result ---->To Village

We gather our 3 CPs almost everyday. When was the last time you gathered 4? 

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

First of all, no one expected you and some of us were afk because we were not in train. So, EE pred and that was very smart decision, because we would have been wrecked in seconds. White a fought cuz was ready for you, we were basically chilling expecting no one at this time. Do you really think AD + us would let you stay in LoA and farm safe? Haha

Actually you did get wrecked in a few seconds while standing 5meters away from another Jungle party, that PR only happened after a bunch of you were already dead, so ofc it was smart to pr after all DDs were done hahaha. Took us a whole 10minutes to buff up and clean your ally from AB, you wouldn't want us to spend hours there, trust me. Then we went to hunt your "3rd cp" in loa and they just logged off after we got spotted by camera :(

But watch out guys, if we try to farm loa on Myrciu's prime he will come loa zerg us and then soe back to ab ! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

Actually you did get wrecked in a few seconds while standing 5meters away from another Jungle party, that PR only happened after a bunch of you were already dead, so ofc it was smart to pr after all DDs were done hahaha. Took us a whole 10minutes to buff up and clean your ally from AB, you wouldn't want us to spend hours there, trust me. Then we went to hunt your "3rd cp" in loa and they just logged off after we got spotted by camera :(

But watch out guys, if we try to farm loa on Myrciu's prime he will come loa zerg us and then soe back to ab ! 

Change ur prime and show us rather than stating your word after single situation. Show us what you got pro players ;)

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Change ur prime and show us rather than stating your word after single situation. Show us what you got pro players ;)

We prove what we are EVERY DAY...No need to prove to you or your bunch something..

Do you think that we consider your clan a threat ...Keep telling us jokes..

I wonder if you guys remember that unsuccesfull ganks against our party in AB when we were chasing you pro players one time to BS and another to Aden castle and killed most in both cases. Full high levels like:RIBOS, KAKAR etc. Or maybe you will say now that didn't happen?

Edited by Myrtan

8 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

We prove what we are EVERY DAY...No need to prove to you or your bunch something..

Do you think that we consider your clan a threat ...Keep telling us jokes..

Less talking and more acting. Damn you act like woman with her period... You wouldn't do nothing in our prime and this is the fact ;)

Just now, Myrtan said:

Less talking and more acting. Damn you act like woman with her period... You wouldn't do nothing in our prime and this is the fact ;)

198 post and you ll reach 1k ..Less talking more acting ..You act as always like a Clown :) ..TFD and TERRORISTAS can handle you no need to interrupt..

4 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

198 post and you ll reach 1k ..Less talking more acting ..You act as always like a Clown :) ..TFD and TERRORISTAS can handle you no need to interrupt..

But I act in game pussy, not just talk big here. I said and also Capone 9 v 9 no problem, change ur prime and hunt us in AB no problem. We are up for anything you just must start to act ;) Yes, they handle us very well for you I approve.

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

But I act in game pussy, not just talk big here. I said and also Capone 9 v 9 no problem, change ur prime and hunt us in AB no problem. We are up for anything you just must start to act ;) Yes, they handle us very well for you I approve.

Ofc we will change our Cp primes to hunt you because we have to stop your dominating plans..We have a DEAL

You may think you want it, but in reality you don't.

After all, being hunted in AB by higher lvl parties is one of the main reasons you quit our ally right? Got tired of hugging GK. I find it funny that you believe AD would soe from free loa farm to protect AB for you tho, you really don't know who you're allied with.

• Like 1

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

Ofc we will change our Cp primes to hunt you because we have to stop your dominating plans..We have a DEAL

Dude, I have nothing against Asian SM, but you Greek pussies changed your prime to have the ability to farm while our prime never changed even in hard times. So please, stfu. Prove us how great are EU players from ur clan rather than pussying out in the mornings with chinesse who rarely visit LOA heart for fck sake. Action, moron, action ;)

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

You may think you want it, but in reality you don't.

After all, being hunted in AB by higher lvl parties is one of the main reasons you quit our ally right? Got tired of hugging GK. I find it funny that you believe AD would soe from free loa farm to protect AB for you tho, you really don't know who you're allied with.

Cooperation with AD works much better than the one with you. But hey, you know better 9_9

5 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Dude, I have nothing against Asian SM, but you Greek pussies changed your prime to have the ability to farm while our prime never changed even in hard times. So please, stfu. Prove us how great are EU players from ur clan rather than pussying out in the mornings with chinesse who rarely visit LOA heart for fck sake. Action, moron, action ;)

YOU KNOW NOTHING MYRCIU ....When you talk about pussies go and check your TS .No ofc you didnt change prime you just lick AD balls yeah they guy you hated most.Come on enough talk with you.You dont know even the basics one more time i lost my time talking with you.

9 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

The only changes we had in farm time here were based on our personal lives. Im not sorry that most of us couldn't stay every night playing the game. Specially on summer. And how dare you say you didn't change your prime, you used to play very early in regular EU prime but since perkunas was owning AB at EU times you started playing almost in SA prime lmfao.

We prove our strenght everytime we are online, is none of your business WHEN we can play. And for your information china is in loa everyday, big words coming from the guy who is in AB for what, 8months?

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Cooperation with AD works much better than the one with you. But hey, you know better 9_9

Been there with the clown in loa and with you in ab way more hours than you two have farmed near eachother.

Edited by weeeeD