FinalFen

New-old player LF group/mates to play/start with (making TYRANT)

Hello guys,

I was planning to start playing a classic server since quite some time. Tryed 2 classic servers before that died in matter of 1-2 months after start, so I decided that it's about time to pick what seems to be only stable private classic server (although lack of even just 1 dualbox scares the sh*t out of me tbh :P)

So I was usually playing carebear nukers or archers and got quite a bit bored of them. Now I wana try something else so I'm thinking about going WL, Glad or Tyrant (btw guys can you give me a tip if these classes are wellcomed on the server by other parties/clans/random groups or nobody rly wants to play with them unless they are friends?)

So I'm looking for a dedicated teammate or group to start together on the server and not die to boredom while grinding out them levels in lonelyness.

Couple words about me:

I'm from Poland

Can play 2-3 hours a day, at least 6 days a week between 21-24 GMT+1 (so I can't play THAT much, but I'm rather stable player and you can count on meh being there for you most of the time)

Played 1-2 years on private c2-c3 servers and prob around 6 years on c4-c6 (Abyss). I'm definitely not the most educated classic player but done some research so I'm not that clueless as well.

Outside of that I spent a lot of my online time on CS 1.6, couple RPGs and MOBA (mostly Heroes of Newerth)

If anyone would be interested starting together with me, leave a message here or sent me a PM on the forum. I'm opened to all sorts of teamwork - we can simply party together, or share our loot/chars and craft equipment together. (I'm planning to start in the next week)

Edited by FinalFen

If u have second pc u can login box. 

warriors are all welcome in our server.

Im fan of WL but lately its not very popular because most of parties high level. Gladi has some bigger crit chance in server. And tyrant is good like in every chronicle. if u start with no buffer as well no gear, it will be hard at summer time. i would go tyrant myself with buying buff in giran harbor.

Your prime time is actually very good. Most of cps play 3-4 h.

U have to make goal what u want to be after 2 months. 

Could you give a bit more insight on why Tyrant over Gladi ? Is it just personal preference, or are there some arguments to it ?

And I'm afraid of 1 thing when picking tyrant -> that sshots would ruin me. I mean tyrant with his sh*tty crit rate is all about a.speed in PvE and that sounds like a serious sshots burner :f

12 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Could you give a bit more insight on why Tyrant over Gladi ? Is it just personal preference, or are there some arguments to it ?

And I'm afraid of 1 thing when picking tyrant -> that sshots would ruin me. I mean tyrant with his sh*tty crit rate is all about a.speed in PvE and that sounds like a serious sshots burner :f

I know Tyrant who easy manage to exp solo with buffs and ofc he need many  ss but he is still   on + with adena. And in aoe party u simply  use 1/2 skills and there u dont use soo much ss.

18 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Because its better for pve and good tyrant wins pvp against gladi. (tested no flame)

Tyrant+SE Can aoe pretty well I even have somewhete video.

Thanks a lot for your opinions. Could anyone else throw their opinion regarding "Tyrant or Glad" when looking at overall PvP potential and future oly potential :P 

2 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Thanks a lot for your opinions. Could anyone else throw their opinion regarding "Tyrant or Glad" when looking at overall PvP potential and future oly potential :P 

Overall gladi is better in most pvp situations, his analog dps skills have less reuse times and debuff effects (range stun and hex) and has better skill/debuff protection (lion heart and ultimate evasion lvl 2)

unless..

Tyrant uses zealot, which could only happen in arranged team fights or ganks. That skill gives tyrant way better mobility than gladi, much better skill efficiency (-50% mp consumption) and debuff protection against all debuffs. Combined with bison on full buffs its top dps in game, but hardest to mantain (<30% hp and 10 min reuse time...), never have seen it in pvp, just in 1.5 test server :P

3th job skills ll favour tyrant cause of rush and range hex (like duelist), so maybe they ll be more balanced in lv. 76+. Atm gladi is op imho

Damn you guys are making it hard to choose :D

1 more question, does the +movement speed/m.def from totems, work when you equip a bow ? or bonusses apply only when fists are equipped ?

2 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

Damn you guys are making it hard to choose :D

1 more question, does the +movement speed/m.def from totems, work when you equip a bow ? or bonusses apply only when fists are equipped ?

Yes, check this

2 hours ago, FinalFen said:

tyrant can take big advantage from othell critical rune, which is SA comming with 2.0 update and together with zealot which gives 100% critical damage u can make really nice auto attack damage to people in pvp without being fully dependant on MP like gladiator and dont take it right away that zealot cannot be used unless the pvp is premade, you just need surrounding awarness (with farming as pt its cameras)

tyrant is much more versatile than gladiator because of different stats he can get from totems

Ye and much more fun to play. Couldn't decide though due to the range stun on Gladdy but guess you guys got me convinced :P 

thanks for sharing your oppinions on this matter

Go for tyrant bro. Im big fan of tyrant. It has insane burst dmg here with punch of doom. Its much better for aoe exp so its easier to find party. If you play well you are able to kill glads and tyrant is much more fun on pvp. On 2.0 he gets cool skills and hes gonna be better oly farmer than gladi in my opinion. (Mby hes gonna loose vs glad on oly but hes gonna be much better vs other classes so you should be able to farm more points on it)

Edited by Rizos

Btw could you guys give ma a tip regarding current mat prices on the market ? :)

1. A.bone
  2. A.skin
  3. Coal
  4. Ccharcoal
  5. Iron
  6. Varnish
  7. Stem
  8. Cokes
  9. CBP
  10. Steel
  11. M.ORE

Would be a great help to not get robbed at the start :f