Sign in to follow this  
Capone

LOA Heart 9vs12+

15 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Ah it was GF. But not sure for that +12. In farm spot u always have boxes for buffs. That EE that rez nooblao was nooblao box probably.

Also that is cleef cp :D

Cleef, Tys0n, Myrmidonachiles, slonjaboy, pipiska, bilbao, parasandalos, kure, afronus, jambo, xaroyli, songmaster = 12 active, IDK about Cosmos but i think he was boxed so +3 boxes Cosmos, monara, oelfas.

Why would you put SWS pov at the start of video? 90% of the people will just close it before gladiator part will come, especially after such a poor performance of SWS. If your main job is keeping songs on party, but you dont redo it for 3+ minutes after initial s/d fades, i think you should reconsider playing this class.

22 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Why would you put SWS pov at the start of video? 90% of the people will just close it before gladiator part will come, especially after such a poor performance of SWS. If your main job is keeping songs on party, but you dont redo it for 3+ minutes after initial s/d fades, i think you should reconsider playing this class.

Because of that stupid l2 recorder lagged my half recording there and i had to replace that mins of video. That was the last time i used it.. Goin back to Action Software..