Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

Classic oldschool fishing HAPPENING?

Classic fishing was fun but also op for players using 3rd party programs that can fish 24/7 so not a win-win solution imo 

Why Do you problem with auto fishing? on lv72 24 hours can Fish 1% = ONE % .. its taken 24 hours.. I think there is no problem with auto fishing.. If you really need EXP you have to go party with killing mobs -- not fishing. :)  When you need to go shop or do some homework or play with ur kids u can fishing and i love it ;)

Edited by LookAtThis
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Meskita said:

Classic fishing was fun but also op for players using 3rd party programs that can fish 24/7 so not a win-win solution imo 

theorically everything in L2 that involves a 3rd party program that allows you to bot is OP =D

• Like 2

Every single classic server works fishing like here..automatically..  Dont understand people why they want change everything in game... its not  Talent show .. If classic should works like here than dont change it with ur suggestion . 

1 minute ago, LookAtThis said:

Every single classic server works fishing like here..automatically..  Dont understand people why they want change everything in game... its not  Talent show .. If classic should works like here than dont change it with ur suggestion . 

you will never satisfy everyone.

3 hours ago, Meskita said:

this guys is right. now everybody can do fishing, if we make it old-school - 0,1% of players will benefit so much and the rest 99,9% will suck balls and cry.

4 hours ago, Meskita said:

How about some bot check for the active fishers then? I've seen it on bunch of servers (tho it was while exping), every once in a while this window pops up where you had to type in some number or something, similar to the PIN system upon login. You enter a wrong number = boom IP ban. Same when you don't catch a fish 10 times in a row, and a virus sent to your PC, because if you're bad at fishing you don't deserve to play :) But anyway I don't quite understand the bot argument - sure if we implement the bot fishing there'll be some people botting. Or we can keep the current system and have everyone basically botting.

Best solution would be having both systems... The bot fishing would remain as it is and the classic fishing would have no rewards, or maybe just some commemorative 'quest' items or stuff :)

And you continue ur  suggestion @FryderykChopin   :) You should create your own Game and play with it . Fishing has to works like here . Its part of game in this mode.. If you play on this server you have to ADAPT to it. This server has to works like OFFICIAL not like your Imagine..  Btw i dont have personally problem with  you :) just dont like it when ppl want to modifield server because they think something..  Im End it. I wish you all Good luck & Have Fun guys! Bye

Edited by LookAtThis

7 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

How about some bot check for the active fishers then? I've seen it on bunch of servers (tho it was while exping), every once in a while this window pops up where you had to type in some number or something, similar to the PIN system upon login. You enter a wrong number = boom IP ban. Same when you don't catch a fish 10 times in a row, and a virus sent to your PC, because if you're bad at fishing you don't deserve to play :) But anyway I don't quite understand the bot argument - sure if we implement the bot fishing there'll be some people botting. Or we can keep the current system and have everyone basically botting.

Best solution would be having both systems... The bot fishing would remain as it is and the classic fishing would have no rewards, or maybe just some commemorative 'quest' items or stuff :)

The bot check should be fun but if u want it for fishing u should do it for the rest of the server  (check ivory crater, fom and bs u will understand)

Edited by Meskita

8 hours ago, LookAtThis said:

And you continue ur  suggestion @FryderykChopin   :) You should create your own Game and play with it . Fishing has to works like here . Its part of game in this mode.. If you play on this server you have to ADAPT to it. This server has to works like OFFICIAL not like your Imagine..  Btw i dont have personally problem with  you :) just dont like it when ppl want to modifield server because they think something..  Im End it. I wish you all Good luck & Have Fun guys! Bye

I see your point but there's plenty of customization in this server as well... We don't have enchants in shop like offi, vamp doesn't work like offi, there's no real item auction on offi, no giran harbor free port, no newbie bonuses for newbies etc. etc.

NCsoft is not perfect and sometimes things can just change for better. Fishing is exactly one of those things where NCsoft screwed up and it's up to admins to fix it.

On 27.10.2017 at 12:43 PM, LookAtThis said:

just dont like it when ppl want to modifield server because they think something.. 

Hate that attitude :f Won't fight against it since a great majority of people have similar approach but L2 is far from being a balanced and well-designed game. There are so many spots where you could make some small tweaks that would boost the playing experience to the roof, that it hurts me to even think of how GREAT this game could have been if people would finally understand that ability to MOD servers is a blessing and not a threat :f

I remember playing 1 private server where Tyrant totems worked on every kind of weapon. Back then nobody cared enough to check how such things "should work" according to official settings so nobody QQ'ed about it. Gawd playing that Tyrant with totems working on all types of weapons was 1 of my best RPG experiences I had. Constant swaping weapons: bow to attack from the far, swapped for fists to use force blasters/raging force in between bow reuses, then spear to cancel buffs with cancel stick, fists to dps ppl down if they came too close. Did it hurt the game ? Nope, Tyrant was still bad at long range mass PvP, he was still dying in 2 crits from a frenzied destoryer, but fun from playing such versitile class on which you have so many things to do, was freaking insane :f

/dream mode_off

/nostalgia mode_off

I'm done, feel free to flame me now :f