Kraha

How it's look after update

Hello,

as I title - i'm just wondering how now looks server? Is it good time to rejoin it? Many bugs are fixed/solved? Or not. What about online, economy and newcomers?

Cheers, K.

good and playable, theres nothing else to say for u to join. Else u join or not, server wont notice, and u can have fun or not, up to u.

27 minutes ago, Kraha said:

Hello,

as I title - i'm just wondering how now looks server? Is it good time to rejoin it? Many bugs are fixed/solved? Or not. What about online, economy and newcomers?

Cheers, K.

Definetly the best time to catch up 2.o update got some insane boosts good activity since release  i sujjest you start now :)

How about newbie spots? Cause probably i will leave chars 30-40 and restart again. And still no dualboxes? just for PA?

Edited by Kraha

35 minutes ago, Kraha said:

How about newbie spots? Cause probably i will leave chars 30-40 and restart again. And still no dualboxes? just for PA?

Yeah pa needed for dual box or you can have some party 
image.png

i started play myself just now. there are enough people for action as long you fit to aoe/rb parties. Anyway if you solo player and can dual box everything is fine too. 

29 minutes ago, merenda said:

...and what is the best duo for xp..???

Mage: cdl mage + SE

archer: archer + prp

melee: dd+ prp or Bd + prp or tank + prp

Edited by ProGressive

4 hours ago, nublyn said:

i started play myself just now. there are enough people for action as long you fit to aoe/rb parties. Anyway if you solo player and can dual box everything is fine too. 

Srsly, i dont wanna pay atm for PA - dualbox. Dunno how long i will play here. L2 is too old game and i'm too old :D for playing everyday many hours :D it's weird for me w/o dualbox (and for more ppl)

9 minutes ago, Kraha said:

Srsly, i dont wanna pay atm for PA - dualbox. Dunno how long i will play here. L2 is too old game and i'm too old :D for playing everyday many hours :D it's weird for me w/o dualbox (and for more ppl)

There are classes that are always demanded for party, like tanks / bards that can progress without premium, followed by any dd with aoe. Single mob killing random parties are also taking place after 2.0 update in TOI, and yesterday i got a nice random party with a wc box. Its harder, but even buffers can get party (or better "build" the party), i didnt need to log box, neither my party members

I personally never made a buffer box for myself, but with time and good friends you ll end up having a lot of shared box accounts. I began with 1 account, now i have around 40 accounts from friends / exfriends. You definitly can play without premium if you engage with comunity and make a group / join a clan. Or pay with adena one premium shared box together with some friends you meet during game

25 minutes ago, Kraha said:

i probably will play again but alone, probably PS. good try?

ask trashlord, as i know he is only 74+ ps on the server

• Like 1

ahh :D 74 for me now is impossible :D i mean its good for low level 40-50 ;d now i try my old archer 35 lv and its not bad, but still hard alone w/o too many buffs