Myrtan

First days with TH

13 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Mby he didn't know I had pr character and was playing it farming many hours each day. From 72 to 75 lvl I made in 1,5 week for example. Only fataling in BS with enough lvl recharger.

should i know every lowlifer in this server, who pay 20euro for change class? i dont think so.

2 hours ago, Kaaru said:

should i know every lowlifer in this server, who pay 20euro for change class? i dont think so.

So you shouldn't even comment. That would be better for you because you know nothing Jon Snow 9_9

2 hours ago, driver said:

mytran th is worse then myrtan glad

Not sure if you saw my first videos with glad. I just started, can't master this class in a week. Especially that I'm used to gladiator playstyle and buttons for my macros.

Edited by Myrtan

I'll just say that all of those clips approaching solo players on hide aren't really interesting to watch so i don't see the point of recording and uploading, specially when you didn't rly need hide to kill most of them.

Just now, weeeeD said:

I'll just say that all of those clips approaching solo players on hide aren't really interesting to watch so i don't see the point of recording and uploading, specially when you didn't rly need hide to kill most of them.

This is how you play with TH. TH is not gladiator, you must be sneaky and attack unexpected. I can't win with Necro who see me running to him from miles away. Try to play dagger here and you will see that this class must use everything to minimize risk of losing pvp. After I get out of hide they still have chance to fight back anyway.

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

This is how you play with TH. TH is not gladiator, you must be sneaky and attack unexpected. I can't win with Necro who see me running to him from miles away. Try to play dagger here and you will see that this class must use everything to minimize risk of losing pvp. After I get out of hide they still have chance to fight back anyway.

No, that's how a newbie dagger plays. You have 3 skills to cancel their debuff cast (correct me if i'm wrong?), they don't have longer debuff range than your switch. It is also much better dagger practice to not rely on hide that much to go in, these aren't mass pvps where you can get blown up in 2secs and actually need hide.

Edited by weeeeD

22 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

No, that's how a newbie dagger plays. You have 3 skills to cancel their debuff cast (correct me if i'm wrong?), they don't have longer debuff range than your switch. It is also much better dagger practice to not rely on hide that much to go in, these aren't mass pvps where you can get blown up in 2secs and actually need hide.

You don't take into account that switch land rate is +/- 25% on a guy with mental shield lvl 4. Also appearing out of nowhere behind enemy back many times makes him panic cuz guy wasn't prepared at all. So taking your good advice I run to Necro, he sees me, uses fear because it's very fast casting. If fear lands, I'm dead. By the way I approached both necros they panicked, one tried to fight but luckily for me nothing landed and I was very close to them so I could hit. When I see bigger group like you see in the fight with TFD I don't use hide from beginning because I have chance to use hide and survive in pvp. But if target is single, it's all about psychology and I have no fear that I have to use hide to survive because in most cases they panick. And I'm sorry Im not able to take part in mass pvps, because I don't have full alliances behind my back. Give me rational reason why shouldn't I use surprise element in pvps against one guy where I don't see the big risk of losing. ;)

Edited by Myrtan

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

When I see bigger group like you see in the fight with TFD I don't use hide from beginning because I have chance to use hide and survive in pvp.

Give me rational reason why shouldn't I use surprise element in pvps against one guy where I don't see the big risk of losing. 

You don't use hide to attack 2 fear chars (and implied to me that you are so smart for holding it to escape in that situation:D), but god forbid if someone tells you that you didn't need hide to kill x, y, z SOLO FARMING players (even a freaking SH...). I see you're trying your best to keep JungleLogic alive on this server.

Anw, my main point, from first post, is still that these hide ganks on solo players are garbage video material. And that's like 90% of your video. Second point was that you won't learn shit doing this, but i shouldn't really care about that, keep being myrciu for all i care :P . 

And i already regret posting here, cya.

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

You don't use hide to attack 2 fear chars (and implied to me that you are so smart for holding it to escape in that situation:D), but god forbid if someone tells you that you didn't need hide to kill x, y, z SOLO FARMING players (even a freaking SH...). I see you're trying your best to keep JungleLogic alive on this server.

Anw, my main point, from first post, is still that these hide ganks on solo players are garbage video material. And that's like 90% of your video. Second point was that you won't learn shit doing this, but i shouldn't really care about that, keep being myrciu for all i care :P . 

And i already regret posting here, cya.

And where is the reason why shouldn't I use hide? This is how I play, this is how I will record my gameplay and I can be newbie dagger for you I dont really care. If I gank with hide, I record ganks with hide. I don't have yet a full party to record good pvps with it. I don't have alliance to record good pvps in mass fights. About this SH, he attacked me first while I was farming not me, I automatically used hide to not die. Annd stop about this JF logic bullsh1t. If you were on my place, you would aready switch side or stop playing. 

59 minutes ago, Olialia said:

First days as TH? Make those days last.......

pro.png.7aea3db164053110f55b2597640880a4.png
Not at all constructive criticism, just stupid comment, so I won't even start discussion.

Edited by Myrtan

17 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

If you were on my place, you would aready switch side or stop playing. 

Oh lol, he was in far worse positions than Jungle is now, yet he didnt switch sides or betrayed his allies...  Its called loyalty, something you will never understand.
I wont comment video, you would probably understand it as pure hate towards you, so enjoy your dagger gameplay. 

4 minutes ago, Kure said:

Oh lol, he was in far worse positions than Jungle is now, yet he didnt switch sides or betrayed his allies...  Its called loyalty, something you will never understand.
I wont comment video, you would probably understand it as pure hate towards you, so enjoy your dagger gameplay. 

Wonder when were these positions with 0 allies, just you and few your friends against all without wars fighting for -4 because this is your clan's politics but you are too loyal to leave it and go somwhere else. Don't tell me about loyality, JF is in deep sh1t now yet still Im here, and didn't leave with my party. Get your facts straight. 

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

Wonder when were this positions with 0 allies, just you and few your friends against all without wars fighting for -4 because this is your clan's politics but you are too loyal to leave it and go somwhere else. Don't tell me about loyality, JF is in deep sh1t now yet still Im here, and didn't leave with my party. Get your facts straight. 

Jungle is LOYALTY itself, enough said. 
Peace.

Just now, Kure said:

Jungle is LOYALTY itself, enough said. 
Peace.

Can't expect loyalty when you treat your allies like pure meatshields. ;) Cya

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Can't expect loyalty when you treat your allies like pure meatshields. ;) Cya

Hope you enjoyed your new loyal ally. We really apologize for holding you back 9_9.