Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Oly points?

Hello, I take part in oly and I made 20 victories, and 10 loses, and as you can see here are my points (14)14.thumb.JPG.a32f1cdf09229f51fe9e579635cf2bcf.JPG
I checked other chinesse duelist and he has somehow 16 points, but have same situation like me (20 victories, 10 loses)

Maybe I don't understand scoring cuz it's my first oly ever. Is that bug or something else? Thanks16.thumb.JPG.5fda8c366c34734e4c63db353b11b5cf.JPG

you dont allways win/loose same amount of points

all it takes is one defeat he looses less then you or one win he wins more then you and there you go

points you can win loose are 1/5 of the points of the person with less points being that max is 10 points. so imagine you woon allways 1 and lost allways 1, but he woon allways 1 except in one match he won 3. he will already have 2 more points then you.

1 minute ago, San0 said:

you dont allways win/loose same amount of points

all it takes is one defeat he looses less then you or one win he wins more then you and there you go

points you can win loose are 1/5 of the points of the person with less points being that max is 10 points. so imagine you woon allways 1 and lost allways 1, but he woon allways 1 except in one match he won 3. he will already have 2 more points then you.

So it depends of performance? I mean, your HP at the end of the fight or something and by better performance you can get more points right?

no

it depends on both players points

lets say i have 50 point and you have 50 points and we fight eachother whoever wins from us wins 10 points,

now at same time 2 other ppl fight in a match and one of them has 50 points and other has 20 points. whoever wins will get only 4 points.

lets supose the guy with 50 points wins second match and you win first match.

by now even tho wins and loses might be the same

you alredy have a 6 point advantage over him. simply becuz in one of the matchesyou fought, you won more points then he won on the match he fought.

1 minute ago, San0 said:

no

it depends on both players points

lets say i have 50 point and you have 50 points and we fight eachother whoever wins from us wins 10 points,

now at same time 2 other ppl fight in a match and one of them has 50 points and other has 20 points. whoever wins will get only 4 points. after this tho they might have same number of wins and loses, wiiner from game A and winner from game B will already have a 6 points diference between eachother.

I get it, thanks. As I said, my first oly ever and I thought it's more simple counted. Can close :)

13 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Hello, I take part in oly and I made 20 victories, and 10 loses, and as you can see here are my points (14)14.thumb.JPG.a32f1cdf09229f51fe9e579635cf2bcf.JPG
I checked other chinesse duelist and he has somehow 16 points, but have same situation like me (20 victories, 10 loses)

Maybe I don't understand scoring cuz it's my first oly ever. Is that bug or something else? Thanks16.thumb.JPG.5fda8c366c34734e4c63db353b11b5cf.JPG

/ModoyFacepalm

source.gif

• Haha 2

Sign in to follow this