Sign in to follow this  
CommanderCuddles

Santa Cloak - COL Store - Vote!

Visual Cloak for Cols?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see cloaks added to the COL Store for a [LIMITED TIME]

• Yes
    • No
    • Other - Please explain below

23 minutes ago, Reaper said:

First of all, you can buy armor and weapons for money on this server - Auction house (and those are also not some shitty items but some of the tops on server).

About people crying not having time during christmas, its ok, admins already promised that there will be more different cloaks in upcomming events, so you can try your luck in that one instead of flooding server with them because they are in shop.

Ultimately, you can wait for zaken update where zaken cloak is avaible to get for any character.

sure sure, first zaken will be down in summer 2k19 at best considering how noone could take even baium rn :D 

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

First of all, you can buy armor and weapons for money on this server - Auction house (and those are also not some shitty items but some of the tops on server).

About people crying not having time during christmas, its ok, admins already promised that there will be more different cloaks in upcomming events, so you can try your luck in that one instead of flooding server with them because they are in shop.

Ultimately, you can wait for zaken update where zaken cloak is avaible to get for any character.

It's not like they would automatically have to 'flood' the server. We're talking about luxury pricetag here. The price would be so that your initial reaction would be "nobody would buy it for this price". Only people wanting something really special would have it. Understand - the more "soft" items are in the shop, the less ++items admins have to spawn in the auction house. 

It's all about finding the supply for the right demand.

45 minutes ago, Reaper said:

i talked about items that are not crafted or dropped..... you can auction items wich are in game, this kind of system benefits server creators and sellers, and we talking i repeat about cloaks, like i said it is a ******* accesuary

Edited by Olialia

7 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

It's not like they would automatically have to 'flood' the server. We're talking about luxury pricetag here.

7 hours ago, Olialia said:

i talked about items that are not crafted or dropped.

And dont you think it has luxury price tag as it is right now? No matter if its accessory or not, its something for what people are motivated to farm during events, because right now its thst special.

7 hours ago, Kure said:

sure sure, first zaken will be down in summer 2k19 at best considering how noone could take even baium rn :D 

Well, thats not really my problem that main sides cannot kill baium after 2 months of update :D still, as i said, admins promised to put cloaks as rewards in future events as well, so if someone doesnt get it this time, they can try on next event (like valentine or easter)