Sign in to follow this  
Budesca

How to make hidden contents on forum

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how to make hidden contents on forum. Also I think it will be so nice to make a guide with useful commands and tricks to make posts at forum. 

Thanks for all !

This forum is so broken its better to not do nothing special or it faks up anyway.

Its nearly impossible to make response using two different ppl quotes and it should be primary thing possible to do on forum.

7 hours ago, datplays said:

This forum is so broken

Yes, this forum engine sucks, and even having licence with all updates every once in a while are not making it any better.

But moving the forum to another engine comes with a lot of risks which we are not willing to take at this moment.

13 hours ago, Budesca said:

I think it will be so nice to make a guide with useful commands and tricks to make posts at forum. 

The google is overfilled with commands for the forums. And if you are not going for anything special, basic knowledge of forums in general is enough for communication. 

• Like 1

Thanks for your answer, we solved it. Anyways making spoils is so hard and gives many problems (I deleted half of my topic trying to use the lovely spoilers) so if you are not used to do it and it's not necessary, do not use them because they give many difficulties.

I'm using spoilers and I don't have problems with it. 

Just if you want to put something between

[spoiler] and [/spoiler]

make few lines by enter for easier editing. Also to moving them, just put new line above them and drag spoiler over it. But ya, it was problematic at the beginning.

Edited by Isoroku