Sign in to follow this  
Artun

Help to a new player

Hello all,

I'm new in the game, i only have a level 19 human fighter, i want to ask how can i get a good no-grade or lower d-grade weapon. I know i can buy it from the seller but it requieres way too much adena for me. I'm not able to kill white and green monsters without losing a lot of health:(

16 minutes ago, Artun said:

Hello all,

I'm new in the game, i only have a level 19 human fighter, i want to ask how can i get a good no-grade or lower d-grade weapon. I know i can buy it from the seller but it requieres way too much adena for me. I'm not able to kill white and green monsters without losing a lot of health:(

Sell event items and materials in giran harbour. there is quest for moonknight armors, u get free D grade armors doing quest. Also try to go drop it... Near dion to drop No grade top weapon is not that hard, i drop always 1 from 18-24. dont forget shots. Use relax skill for HP.

I've got a quest for D grade. Bring to me 2 000 000 adena coins and you will receive D grade weapon as a reward!

Edited by Isoroku

10 hours ago, Isoroku said:

I've got a quest for D grade. Bring to me 2 000 000 adena coins and you will receive D grade weapon as a reward!

You are lucky its adena coins not adena.