Sign in to follow this  
lothaun10

New Player LF: d-grade sponsor etc..

Iam l2 veteran from c1 from bartz and after franz was launched I played there 2007 and was one of first full a-grade TH's. Anyways iam coming back to l2 since long break (tried last year 4eugame classic and I liked classic) and now Iam here to roll BD, since multiboxing wasnt allowed iam gonna play as support. 

So iam looking for someone to sponsor me d-grade and maybe some adena for shots. And also possibly clan/academy or others to play with.

Iam currently 21lv 1st ccq done. See ya guys ingame. My toon is named SluttyMcHoe and gonna be 40 in few days max, and after that LF active or maybe even constant party.

EDIT:

Well that was quick! Thanks goes to sjeks  for 1.5m adena!

Edited by lothaun10

Real reason was that I broke my computer, and with that my intrest died with my desktop PC. at l2classic eu I rolled first lv44 SE+SH in few weeks. Then started to to roll SPOILER+PP and SE were oop. Scavenger got lvl 36 before my computer broke. And now I just wanted to test does my laptop run 'nuff fast&smooth L2 and IT DOES! Also Skelth is kind of dead... 

Hey. I also just started playing on this server. If someone could help me with money, I will help you in the future! In game nick: AmberGold. 

13 hours ago, Isoroku said:

Hey. I also just started playing on this server. If someone could help me with money, I will help you in the future! In game nick: AmberGold. 

"joined 2015"

Sent you some pocket money because you deserve it but you better not be bamboozling

Holy... You are best, FryderykChopin! Thx! :D My "begpost" was just for joke, but...

53 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

you better not be bamboozling

as "Amber Gold" I have to :P

• Like 1