ThisIsMyLiife

Hero Mystic Muse PvP vol.2

7 hours ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

In my old days of gaming in this game.Using Hero fear+miracle in a fight against a party without even sws+bd + hero is an unwritten law to cowardism and fear but here nothing of that matters because this server is full of random new players whos they only game experience they ever had is LOL.

Sure dude, that "unwritten rule" was circling around parties which didnt have heroes and didnt want to fight vs hero skills, thats how it was invented, but lets face it you peanut head, you were doing same shit you wanker and you bring this rule here just because you, your CP and your clan suck balls scrub

nice hero skills vs half afk pt consis ting of dagger, sr and sps when you have procced destro with full buffs, nice hero skills in 1vs1 you wombat. Maybe if you try harder, someone from your clan might get hero (NOT)

Bottakihero2.thumb.jpg.18ba0f4a5a0d139b6246093ca972850c.jpg

Bottakihero1.thumb.jpg.e9a13508a518ccff091dd9de3d3b3cd7.jpg

Bottakihero.thumb.jpg.faa3c8dc90f45c83680ed2df492151a5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

KingBotaki the new hypocrite in the forum? HOLY SH1T this Olegaj did nice work.

damn-son-herehdya-findthis-13839720.png

Edited by Rizos

First Photo: 2v9
Second Photo:Hero Berseker.Already faced heroes before this fight (see my pt members CPs)
Third photo:Hero Berseker against an archer that can kite me for eternity cause of their speed+ 500 more range than me. .Not miracle nor hero fear.
And all this about Interlude chronicle which is like 10 years older than classic.
You.Modoy and many here on this forum spend time from their life to search thinks i dont even remember about .You understand that your hate towards me and all this time spent from your life FOR ME is what makes me feel badass.You try with lies and everything you can to stomp me but you never achieved a shit.You are happy with whatever bad happens to me even this is by a good cause of bad and your blind hate makes you to not look the whole point but what you want to look about.But you guys dont know with whom you mess with.Be on alert soon you will learn with what guy you deal with.

Edited by realKingLeonidas2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

First Photo: 2v9
Second Photo:Hero Berseker.Already faced heroes before this fight (see my pt members CPs)
Third photo:Hero Berseker against an archer that can kite me for eternity cause of their speed+ 500 more range than me. .Not miracle nor hero fear.

First photo - half afk farming A grade party (SR,HE,TH,sps,destro,sws and OL spamming CP heal on macro), while Vince was moving behind corner with the destro, not to say everyone knows how strong procced destro is in interlude, yet you needed hero skills
Second photo - you showed only this part, running for 1 guy with hero zerk, gz
Third photo - nice excuse, using hero skills in 1vs1

and i am pretty sure there are other situations like this when you use hero skills like coward, let me use quote of one famous joker

On 1/10/2018 at 3:25 PM, realKingLeonidas2 said:

Exposed af.Also amateur af.Whos next?

Just now, Olegaj said:

First photo - half afk farming A grade party (SR,HE,TH,sps,destro,sws and OL spamming CP heal on macro), while Vince was moving behind corner with the destro, not to say everyone knows how strong procced destro is in interlude, yet you needed hero skills
Second photo - you showed only this part, running for 1 guy with hero zerk, gz
Third photo - nice excuse, using hero skills in 1vs1

and i am pretty sure there are other situations like this when you use hero skills like coward, let me use quote of one famous joker

You see?You dont have any adult excuse about what i say and you try to hide behind your mindcreated facts.You interefere with myself every hour of your life and i dont even knowyou.Thats what i call #Butthurted AS FUCK.
And the coward in this post is you who is hidden behind his forum nickname.Feel free to say us your ingame name because only prostitutes express themselvs with hidden identiies

4 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

Feel free to say us your ingame name because only prostitutes express themselvs with hidden identiies

Hes back boys!!!!! The Monkey Police!

article-1262836-08F56E8E000005DC-264_634

Edited by Rizos

17 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

But you guys dont know with whom you mess with.Be on alert soon you will learn with what guy you deal with.

Still saying same crap after 1.5 year of playing here? I like how you used trademark word of this server "soon", so maybe in 3 years you will be ready to kill some elpies near talking island with your CP you dumpster haha

5 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

You see?You dont have any adult excuse about what i say and you try to hide behind your mindcreated facts.You interefere with myself every hour of your life and i dont even knowyou.Thats what i call #Butthurted AS FUCK.
And the coward in this post is you who is hidden behind his forum nickname.Feel free to say us your ingame name because only prostitutes express themselvs with hidden identiies

i dont need excuses, BECAUSE THOSE ARE #FACTS

Výsledek obrázku pro got you

5 minutes ago, Olegaj said:

Still saying same crap after 1.5 year of playing here? I like how you used trademark word of this server "soon", so maybe in 3 years you will be ready to kill some elpies near talking island with your CP you dumpster haha

i dont need excuses, BECAUSE THOSE ARE #FACTS

Výsledek obrázku pro got you

Another Pistolas detected.Guys i started playing here on December of 2016.How the fuck im 1,5 years here.I need 5 months to reach this number bro learn to count.
One more think.I dont belond to any CP im solo.
One more think
cvhk1Mj.jpg

17 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

Another Pistolas detected.Guys i started playing here on December of 2016.How the fuck im 1,5 years here.I need 5 months to reach this number bro learn to count.
One more think.I dont belond to any CP im solo.

i was talking since the times you started botting here, not when you made appearance on forum you turd, good to know you are solo, at least you wont drag other people down with your dementia :o 

26 minutes ago, Olegaj said:

i was talking since the times you started botting here, not when you made appearance on forum you turd, good to know you are solo, at least you wont drag other people down with your dementia :o 

Are you retarded or what?I play here 1 year and 1 month with 3-4 months break and you say me that you talking about when i started bot here.Wake up  tard wtf.

you try to excuse your mistakes idiot!be a man

26 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

Are you retarded or what?I play here 1 year and 1 month with 3-4 months break and you say me that you talking about when i started bot here.Wake up  tard wtf.

you try to excuse your mistakes idiot!be a man

Why so mad? are you mad everytime you hear the truth? must suck man

• Like 1

Mighty blue side have legendary forum warriors, gj Olegaj You joined such a professional team here on forum. From what I see You are cunt who waste his time searching so called proofs without knowing a shit, which is even more funny than your personal photo in Ur Avatar. Get rekt and cry more bitch ;)

Edited by Myrtan

9 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Mighty blue side have legendary forum warriors, gj Olegaj You joined such a professional team here on forum. From what I see You are cunt who waste his time searching so called proofs without knowing a shit, which is even more funny than your personal photo in Ur Avatar. Get rekt and cry more bitch ;)

Who told you i am with Blues? Scandal police doesnt take sides

image.png.6c01f21384f13c119ecbd95a1869c722.png

4 minutes ago, Olegaj said:

Who told you i am with Blues? Scandal police doesnt take sides

image.png.6c01f21384f13c119ecbd95a1869c722.png

Learn to read, or at least learn to understand what is written. It isn't that hard, peace out 9_9

Those beautiful forum moments that standard Myrtan makes dumb assumption, gets self-rekt and then tries to lowkey hide his tail between his legs...
... :)
how can you hate this kid?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 17/01/2018 at 7:00 AM, realKingLeonidas2 said:

In my old days of gaming in this game.Using Hero fear+miracle in a fight against a party without even sws+bd + hero is an unwritten law to cowardism and fear but here nothing of that matters because this server is full of random new players whos they only game experience they ever had is LOL.
So you put a frap on your video showing as a pvp pt vs pve 700 quest "pt" with mages+fighters without sws bd against a full setup pvp pt.You even tryhard to kill this pt and you call this a success.GJ

This is legit.

Hero skills are only available after 3x ur number, otherwise it's not fair.

Kain4lyfe

8 minutes ago, GniTs said:

This is legit.

Hero skills are only available after 3x ur number, otherwise it's not fair.

Kain4lyfe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Thanks 1