Sign in to follow this  
Yufi

"There is no time left on this account"

Greetings to everyone

Ive been playing on this server for quite a month casually starting with a spoiler whom i reached 51 level.Having troubles with buffs/adena i decided to make a second account and then a third account.All fine and settled so far managed to level up a propher 49 and a SE to 44 to help me on my grind spoil ( ofc the first time i paid eu for col to make it premium) then yesterday i decided to buy col with adena for my third account.Last thing i remember is me doing raid boss after 12h all my windows went disconnected and got the message above

To catch up with any hate for the mentionned above , im not using any illegal 3rd software, got trashed a million times with curses during these 3 weeks(sent ticket but no any illegal action spotted )  and encountered many good people from around the world with whom i was really happy to play with and also the reverse.

Back to our subject i got this message probably cause i got banned , any info? i sent ticket right after i got the ban message and still no response , not a reason, not a warning, nothing

12 hours ago, Yufi said:

Greetings to everyone

Ive been playing on this server for quite a month casually starting with a spoiler whom i reached 51 level.Having troubles with buffs/adena i decided to make a second account and then a third account.All fine and settled so far managed to level up a propher 49 and a SE to 44 to help me on my grind spoil ( ofc the first time i paid eu for col to make it premium) then yesterday i decided to buy col with adena for my third account.Last thing i remember is me doing raid boss after 12h all my windows went disconnected and got the message above

To catch up with any hate for the mentionned above , im not using any illegal 3rd software, got trashed a million times with curses during these 3 weeks(sent ticket but no any illegal action spotted )  and encountered many good people from around the world with whom i was really happy to play with and also the reverse.

Back to our subject i got this message probably cause i got banned , any info? i sent ticket right after i got the ban message and still no response , not a reason, not a warning, nothing

Hello. Char name?

On 24/1/2018 at 1:35 PM, Koll said:

Hello. Char name?

I received an answer from the support team seems i got banned for calling someone a scammer in party matching, guess i should read the rules more often [sic] but luckily i got unbanned

The scammer tho is still sitting in giran harbor making money out of poor people , thx for your response

1 hour ago, Yufi said:

I received an answer from the support team seems i got banned for calling someone a scammer in party matching, guess i should read the rules more often [sic] but luckily i got unbanned

The scammer tho is still sitting in giran harbor making money out of poor people , thx for your response

Party matching system is for people who trying to find party.

We have report section + skypes. For example my skype is: koll.classic

And if you have any info about scam - you can contact me via this skype. He will be banned if it's true.