fuze

Which one to lvl first Spoiler or PP?

I am planning on playing with friends and also solo with spoiler + pp. Was wondering which one should I lvl up to 20 first spoiler or pp. I was thinking PP since I can then give basic buffs to dwarf to lvl faster.

Also if anyone else planning on playing similar classes PP + Spoiler what are your strategies?

Yeap, level up SE with Spoil and PP with Artisan.

​What are the main advantages of PP in terms of buffs? I will lvl up SE but want to also know what buffs will I lose. I know SE has basic buffs as well in the beginning + vampiric but what buffs doesnt SE have that PP does?

And do I lvl SE first and then Spoiler or I lvl spoiler first and then SE?

unless something got changed again in classic( cba to check the skills database again, but u can if u want: http://l2central.info/classic/Классы_в_Lineage_2 ), the main differences in buffs for fighters should be:

PP - has greater might/shield, haste and berserk;

SE - has vampiric, but none of the above buffs.

the advantage of having a SE is that it can heal better than a PP and it has mana recharge.

in 2.0 they'll also get stigma of shilen, wich is basicly like another Hex.

if it was about farming mobs, i'd personally get a WC since it has everything of the above buffs except for berserk, but at least they got a reflect damage buff(chant of revenge) instead of berserk.

however, if you plan to spoil non-stop, then you might want to get an SE for mana recharge.

I recommend to start with SE and when u level high enough for you to sit and regen mana, start BH and while SE is sitting for mana kill mobs with dwarf then burn mana on SE and vice versa.

For buffs, spoiler gets enough money from trash spoil so he can afford haste potion(alacrity) which is equal to haste 1 and berserk is not realy neccessary for melee. You will need mana recharge for better hunting uptime. You want to spoil every mob even if it spoils crap on classic. Since crap sold to shop = very good extra income :)

I recommend to start with SE and when u level high enough for you to sit and regen mana, start BH and while SE is sitting for mana kill mobs with dwarf then burn mana on SE and vice versa.

For buffs, spoiler gets enough money from trash spoil so he can afford haste potion(alacrity) which is equal to haste 1 and berserk is not realy neccessary for melee. You will need mana recharge for better hunting uptime. You want to spoil every mob even if it spoils crap on classic. Since crap sold to shop = very good extra income :)

​If you don't suck at dual window you can actually send in the dwarf to press spoil and then leave it on auto attack, and then switch to the elder and dps down the mob with spells, swap back to sweep. It's quite effective if you grind mostly in undead areas.

make spoiler AND artisan, go true hardcore just cus dorfs are awesome, and cus dorfs should rule the world. 

make spoiler AND artisan, go true hardcore just cus dorfs are awesome, and cus dorfs should rule the world. 

​Is that what you planning on doing? :D

im not playing son, but if i would, most likely i'd play dorf. But u can bet my GM char in game will be a lovely OP dorf xD

​Dwarves are.. well let's face it! Ugly! :D

what? it isnt normal? i thought everyone like midgets and old man... u telling me im special?

but.. but.. but..  the old man are funny and the midgets are cute.