RP

Dual box ?

Anyway i don't know why you complain about dual box, Draqla said it was for PA account only several time on forum few month ago.

And i remember very well about this, he said that too on his official post (23 March) : http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10-classic-10-talking-island-x3/

I quote him :

Q: Will we be able to dual box?
A: No dual boxing, only for premium account.

I think you misunderstanding something, because it was always like that since this forum was created.

​For now it is in the plans to make the premium account a timed service but you will have different ones to choose from, as in, 7 days premium, 15 days premium, 1 month premium and something like this. 

about the full in game shop that will be announced as soon as everything will be fully decided so we dont have to change stuff later or announce it item by item.

​What is the point (from players perspective) of alowing dual box for limited time? O.o

Honestly: dual box is bad, but it is too good to pass on. I'd prefer you ban it completely. A boxed PP equals bot PP, 19 minuted out of 20.

Also: untradable hats would be a great incentive to donate without affecting gameplay.

Limited time equals to more purchases.

I d prefer to play with real people because i plan on making a support class and if people use support, healers etc. as boxes my chances on getting a party are decreased but i see most are intrigued on paying for Premium Accounts so let it be.

it is one box per pc, not IP, that means if u have 2 PCs you can log 1 client on each pc.

you hurt my feelings when u said pp/wc wont have much fun in pvp, i'm a support char lover son QQ

Already cheating on the dwarves i see!

​i said dwarvess (race) are funny and cute, never said the classes you can play with a dorf are good xD

Edited by San0

it is one box per pc, not IP, that means if u have 2 PCs you can log 1 client on each pc.

you hurt my feelings when u said pp/wc wont have much fun in pvp, i'm a support char lover son QQ

Already cheating on the dwarves i see!

​i said dwarvess (race) are funny and cute, never said the classes you can play with a dorf are good xD

​Hey, I had a dwarven saint, you know, best of both worlds! Though all that spinning made me kinda dizzy at times...

yeah dorf supports are the best. make a dorf with healer sub (not in classic ofc) and hide behind your big green orc and you good to go. Spin to win!!! 

Edited by San0

Any can run multiple clients if you know how to do it

​Anyone can bot, if you know how to do it, what's your point?

Also: VMs are not that hard to deal with, if you already use custom HWID verifying launcher.

Well about people who dualbox without a PA account,there will be consequences if they get reported/or get caught,right?

​Doubt it.

The fact that we say dual box is only for premium account should already imply that is not allowed to dual box in any other way. and if its not allowed to do it that should imply a punishment for who gets caught doing if you manage to do it.

​you guys need to start reading the whole topic before making questions. xD

Edited by San0

The fact that we say dual box is only for premium account should already imply that is not allowed to dual box in any other way. and if its not allowed to do it that should imply a punishment for who gets caught doing if you manage to do it.

​what will be punishment? :D

​you guys need to start reading the whole topic before making questions. xD

​I have read the post and kept up with post since the OP posted it(not to mention the countless other posts regarding the topic since July).

I wanted solid confirmation from an admin that there would be 0 repercussions for having a 2nd or 3rd or in my case 6th pc running the game.You have now given me this conformation. Until this point there was little to no in-depth info regarding the subject, and you have to remember, up until recently there were only 2 admins, so communication was scarce.   ;)

​I have read the post and kept up with post since the OP posted it(not to mention the countless other posts regarding the topic since July).

I wanted solid confirmation from an admin that there would be 0 repercussions for having a 2nd or 3rd or in my case 6th pc running the game.You have now given me this conformation. Until this point there was little to no in depth info regarding the subject and you have to remember, up until recently there were only 2 admins, so communication was scarce.   ;)

​For the people that want to participate with 2+ pc's i d say you have enough money to buy a dualbox and run it from one pc and in that way you help the project grow.

Not allowed dual box will be rule with some kind of punishment or it wont be possible to log in second account? Because i have readed rules and did not see any rule bout dualbox.

1. Players are not allowed to:

1.1 Use any kind of 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2tower, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations while the player is away from PC.

Punishment is defined by the administrator or GM depending on the gravity of the violation as well as previous penalties of every specific player.
Attention! In case of a repeat violation punishment duration doubles(?). Administration retains the right to permanently ban players in special cases.

​you were not reading them well enough xD

I missed so much playing on Supremel2 aka Azurel2, because there you can have only one box per IP, i enjoyed the experience there easy to find party as support or DD, meeting new people etc.

According to Admin, you can log one account per PC, so for someone with a desktop + VirtualMachines + Laptop etc, you can log multiple accounts in the same time !!

Dualbox make this game suck honestly i will pass.

• Like 1

I missed so much playing on Supremel2 aka Azurel2, because there you can have only one box per IP, i enjoyed the experience there easy to find party as support or DD, meeting new people etc.

According to Admin, you can log one account per PC, so for someone with a desktop + VirtualMachines + Laptop etc, you can log multiple accounts in the same time !!

​Having one char per IP would be great .... if only it was possible for every computer to have unique IP...

It is not.

​Having one char per IP would be great .... if only it was possible for every computer to have unique IP...

It is not.

​Sorry was my mistake, not one box per IP, one char account per person is what i meant.

Anywhere San0 cleared my doubt, you are not allowed to dualbox here unless you are paying for premium.

Not allowed dual box will be rule with some kind of punishment or it wont be possible to log in second account? Because i have readed rules and did not see any rule bout dualbox.

1.1 Use any kind of 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2tower, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations while the player is away from PC.

Punishment is defined by the administrator or GM depending on the gravity of the violation as well as previous penalties of every specific player.
Attention! In case of a repeat violation punishment duration doubles(?). Administration retains the right to permanently ban players in special cases.

So that means we can run andrenaline?

So that means we can run andrenaline?

​Why? Because its not 3rd party software from now on or we had to name them all for you? :P