Sign in to follow this  
Nevalon

Bots are BOOOORING

Before some people that already know my nickname start barking on me... I'm gonna tell you, not only tell but also i'll show you that i'm not as bad as you all think i am right now. Few... heh... low levels know me already right? And some of you already know what i've been doing recently. So ya, i mean it's a bad thing what i'm doing... but at least it's legal. It's a part of the game and really there are easy ways to counter me, few people said already in another post (but the topic is not about it). But don't you think i'm doing it only this bad way... here's a pretty good example that, what i'm doing is actually a good thing too. Actually i don't even need to stun this kind of people, but it's just in case.

I mean some of will just now ask yourselves why i'm even posting about instead of enjoying easy drops from him right? And why even i'm making post about some botting guy since i'm just a monster for low level aoe parties. Well... personally i don't know. It's just boring, stunning the bots. Not fun when people are not reacting to that... And i already catched him three times... like come on, this guy already should've learned. Also, why wouldn't i read some people sh*t talking me just right now. It's gonna be fun to read as much as this guy who dropped orcish poleaxe

Edited by Nevalon
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

tip for you- next time stun healer

Had in mind that he will get out of mana plus mobs would reagro on him :P

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

tip for you- next time stun healer

after watching the vid wanted write same thing, he even failed on stunning bots, instead healer stun DD, but i wasted time to read the post to the end, so good for u Rip ;) 

18 hours ago, blacksheep said:

i mean u cant be that good at it if u only have 17kk but nice story ;D

Sadly not as when i left at 1.5. These times my best drops were Demon Staff +5 and somebody dropped EWC too sooo... u can guess what i've done with these two hehe. Also some guy dropped fp helmet +6 after that he asked me if i'm gonna give it back... of course i didn't what am i lol... Right now it's just to have fun, not the items. Since also most of items are just freaking karmian parts. Oh also i just sold mass gloom spellbook i dropped 2 days ago from someone so +20kk tho :v

Edited by Nevalon

1 minute ago, Xafi said:

after watching the vid wanted write same thing, he even failed on stunning bots, instead healer stun DD, but i wasted time to read the post to the end, so good for u Rip ;) 

Tbh i didn't had to even stun this dwarf xd. I'm rarely stunning healers, unless mobs reagro on them.

1 minute ago, Nevalon said:

Sadly not as when i left at 1.5. The times my best drops were Demon Staff +5 and somebody dropped EWC too sooo... u can guess what i've done with these two hehe. Also some guy dropped fp helmet +6 after that he asked me if i'm gonna give it back... of course i didn't what am i lol... Right now it's just to have fun, not the items. Since also most of items are just freaking karmian parts. Oh also i just sold mass gloom spellbook i dropped 2 days ago from someone so +20kk tho :v

Ask vasiukas how to get core lvl 3

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this