Sign in to follow this  
BoogeyMan

Streamers Corner

What about insert streamers into website? Like people join to http://l2classic.club and streams turn on autoplay. You have free space on web. Streamer gets more viewers, he jumps higher in the list of streams on Lineage2 like twitch.tv . The higher place in the list he gets, the more visitors comes from the side. So it means it's free publicity for server. Am I right?

oksry.JPG

Edited by BoogeyMan
  • Like 2

as far as i know, they dont like to interfere with streamers and give them some advantage of getting more views/followers by "admins help" (e.g. in this case putting certain stream on the main webpage)

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

as far as i know, they dont like to interfere with streamers and give them some advantage of getting more views/followers by "admins help" (e.g. in this case putting certain stream on the main webpage)

that's why most of streamers play russian classics

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

1307651951001.jpg