Sign in to follow this  
etze

Items disappearing while picking them up?

hello. at first i thought i was tripping but something just happened and im pretty sure thats a bug

so i've been exping in FoM with my archer and i have noticed that sometimes when i pick up items like stems or whatever, i dont get a "You have obtained stem" message even if i have clearly just picked up a stem

now, we went to a boss and it dropped 1 ewc and 1 eac. i had the time to put my cursor over one of the drops and it was clearly an EAC. nobody seemed to have picked it tho. i know the picture doesn't prove much but you guys should really look into this. not sure it's a chat log/message bug or items just disappear..

rbRCXFM[1].jpg

• Like 1

it usually is just restart thing, if you pick up some item and you dont see the message, after logging off back to character screen and log in back there should be item in inventory

source: happened to me and my party many times, rr always helped if the item was picked up but "disappeared"

Sometimes it's a problem with buying as well. I was buying some fish scrolls, and I bought some and couldn't see them. So I thought well maybe I didn't click or something, let's buy few more scrolls. Again no scrolls so I try it again, I run to GK and scrolls nowhere, like am I stupid or what. Then I buy another bunch, scrolls still nowhere, so I tried to restart...

Needless to say, I ended up with lifetime of scrolls and no fishes :/

Sign in to follow this