Sign in to follow this  
squallseed

server x1x1x1 happy :)

THIS we play like this made ​​x1x1x1 no eagerness to end the fast fun game the idea is less rates is more lvls more pain dying pks more trade is better why the classic masters crazy is I think the vote if the Koreans x1x1x1 Russian x1x1x1 play because we do not if we are better

THIS we play like this made ​​x1x1x1 no eagerness to end the fast fun game the idea is less rates is more lvls more pain dying pks more trade is better why the classic masters crazy is I think the vote if the Koreans x1x1x1 Russian x1x1x1 play because we do not if we are better

I really thought it was a poem, but it's just an unreadable wall of text... I'm disappointed.

• Like 1

​This server should be x1x1x1, there is no rush to end such a fun game

This idea of less rates means more grinding, more time for PvP, more trading.

Something Something crazy GM's - Korean and Russian servers are x1x1x1 so we should do the same.

Something along those lines....

Personally I like x3 rates, it's a happy medium, I played official at release for 5 years, it was painful enough back then, I don't wanna go through that again lol

bert_eyes.gif

• Like 1

I Prefer x1 x1 x1 server, i dont care if i play 5 month at lvl 50 or at lvl 30, i just wanna fun.

i think x3 is another random server and x1 is the real challengue we are looking for in l2c.

+1 to x1 server

i think x3 is another random server and x1 is the real challengue we are looking for in l2c.

​i think you have no clue about retail L2C rates.

I Prefer x1 x1 x1 server, i dont care if i play 5 month at lvl 50 or at lvl 30, i just wanna fun.

+1 to x1 server

​Well, i believe even RU classic retail is x3 too now, cause i see a lot of people lvling with shots. And it's also full of bots, so enjoy the ''real bot challenge'' there if you want ;) 

• Like 1

Original L2:classic default rate is 1/6 of original default L2:C1. This means x1 classic rates are in fact 0,16x rates of C1. Even russian innova realised this and increased adena rate to x3 of classic rates so peapole on lvl 50 can use soulshots now :). I hope that this change will be reflected at launch on the rates of this server also.

My opinion is that x3 is fine.

Off topic: Comments here are stupid. Making fun of someone who cant speak english. Well, every community has scum.

​Off Topic: Welcome to the internet.

My opinion is that x3 is fine.

Off topic: Comments here are stupid. Making fun of someone who cant speak english. Well, every community has scum.

You have 2 posts on this forum and you're calling people names, how ironic, guess you're a scum too :P

• Like 1

You ARE CRAZY. (no more comments)

LOCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO aksjhdaslhgdlqgfjfglkgfhjewfgegfwegfkjsgwelgfbñkfweflwefkjvjwfbvñhv<´hskbcsjhgbvñkffv´hs<jfchwejfj´gh´lrhfsjkf

Original L2:classic default rate is 1/6 of original default L2:C1. This means x1 classic rates are in fact 0,16x rates of C1. Even russian innova realised this and increased adena rate to x3 of classic rates so peapole on lvl 50 can use soulshots now :). I hope that this change will be reflected at launch on the rates of this server also.

​I wouldn't mind increasing just adena to x2 or even x3. I remember the struggle being that by the time you got to content that forced you to group, spamming SS was a horrid blow to the bank. Parties without shots and solos w/ shots while LFG/waiting for a spot made me sad panda. I don't want to go through that "struggle" again, but love the x1 exp and drop rate idea.

when it comes to gear and groups, it would probably be better to get first the +12 dyes after reaching lv40, since it's a "static" change, and then think about improving gear again.

the problem for some classes is that as a melee you'll need to change your NG armor and weapon to D grade at some point on the way to lv40, while mages will have to buy spellbooks too, but at least they won't have to worry about armor sets too much.

when it comes to gear and groups, it would probably be better to get first the +15 dyes after reaching lv40, since it's a "static" change, and then think about improving gear again.

the problem for some classes is that as a melee you'll need to change your NG armor and weapon to D grade at some point on the way to lv40, while mages will have to buy spellbooks too, but at least they won't have to worry about armor sets too much.

​+15 dyes? WTF

What do you mean by that

when it comes to gear and groups, it would probably be better to get first the +15 dyes after reaching lv40, since it's a "static" change, and then think about improving gear again.

​+15 dyes? WTF

What do you mean by that

​typo, i meant +12.

there's no tattoos limit in classic, so u can max a single stat up to +12.

​+15 dyes? WTF

What do you mean by that

​typo, i meant +12.

there's no tattoos limit in classic, so u can max a single stat up to +12.

​So you can have +12 str -12 con? or +12 dex -12 con?