ProGressive

L2 classic club TOP 10 plays

It's funny how this conversation converted from L2 pvp to "Mike Tyson vs bunch of kids" ? This community truly is unpredictable!

On 8/3/2018 at 11:57 PM, Bestiest player said:

so you are saying you played it perfectly without mistakes ? get serious its not like there are peoples that never do mistakes in pvp   

so you are saying your shadow step was the best possible shadow step you could do there ?you had hero bers + dash  already , i mean . sure if you want to burst him to death at start of fight to get control of pvp even faster. but  you are the one that just wrote you cant outdmg robes with valor, how can you except to burst aw  that has more tools to survive  

why do you need shadow step on a aw that is on arrest, you could just walk to him and bleed first, and even if he did hide before your bleed you would still have saved your shadow step that was used without a though    

you could have used that shadow step to jumb on the second healer after you killed your first, or use it on the healer that  IS NOT on stun  so other healer dont heal for free the one that is on stun ?? ?   

" i decided to cancel Kumichi's target, so he would loose at least 1 second after the stun breaks"  you know that you can take target your self or whoever you want during stun right ? so your switch/trick were useless in that situation just waste of cooldowns, so after stun he would had ready him self target or whoever he wants.  

im not trying to attack you or something. just saying my opinion about 2 things i see.  

your hero debuffs were not that bad as they might look like because you were trying to do a heroic fear in midle to fear both groups (pvp was split in  2 places) so thats a nice try even if it didnt succeced( it actualy  was in range of some people, but they resisted so thats other story)  

your reskill was ok ( you killed EE , went to aw but you left him and you went back to EE to kill him again)  

so its just the start that i believe  could have gone better. rest was ok  

PEACE

lol. are you playing this game or just came from the perfect world online? 

who said that i never make mistakes? last time i'll answer on such comments, with hope that people would use their heads in future. 

there are many ways to reach the destination, for sure you know it.

i do not keep my cooldowns for making the best possible usage. If i have the possibility - i use it. Pvp started. All healers are usually behind cp. I had to cut the distance betwen us and there were Rizo in root. Plus he was hexed by my sws before i jumped. So i repeat once again, you see things only from your point of you. Probably you don't even know things you are talking about. TH's bleed is low level and shouldn't be used on high lvl characters, because it doesn't land. 

Well, you are not trying, but it looks like you wanted to attack me. Thanks for your opinion, but, unfortunately, it's based on low level content. 

On 8/4/2018 at 12:00 AM, ProGressive said:

I never played dagger and i cant blame. But auto attack instead of skills lowers play, that is for sure Pose.

lets be honest auto attack on kumichi was not right for it but still u killed him, thats why i put u on top plays. It was pretty fun to kill so much.

That is for sure your opinion, dude. I hitted there only three times and in two of them i was trying to choose new target or assist. 

Anyway, thanks you both for improoving my gameplay. glhf