Sign in to follow this  
Kim

buffing in aden castle bugged

7 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. Check now.

Hey we are the whole day without the NPC in castle so we are missing a lot of its functions like the XP scrolls, Noble scrolls, QHP's, ports, etc.
Is it going to take long to fix?

If yes we dont mind to dont have this buffs, cuz the good that we are missing while in control of the castle are more important than this, please help us.

15 hours ago, GniTs said:

Hey we are the whole day without the NPC in castle so we are missing a lot of its functions like the XP scrolls, Noble scrolls, QHP's, ports, etc.
Is it going to take long to fix?

If yes we dont mind to dont have this buffs, cuz the good that we are missing while in control of the castle are more important than this, please help us.

Hello. Message was created at 5 am, at 11 am was server restart, so it must be fixed already at that time.

@Koll after this fix the Goods are bug now.

When u buy the item Castle XP/SP Scroll - Medium that costs 375k the 1st one seems to match the price, the second one is 375k but when u buy it you pay something around 500k.

As you can see on the screenshot, what's wrong the price that shows or the price that it actually sells?
I lost a good ammount of adena doing this until I realize that it was bug >.>

Shot00034.bmp

26 minutes ago, GniTs said:

@Koll after this fix the Goods are bug now.

When u buy the item Castle XP/SP Scroll - Medium that costs 375k the 1st one seems to match the price, the second one is 375k but when u buy it you pay something around 500k.

As you can see on the screenshot, what's wrong the price that shows or the price that it actually sells?
I lost a good ammount of adena doing this until I realize that it was bug >.>

Shot00034.bmp

server is gathering adena for all the tax evasions on normal xp scrolls from castles since 2.0 start 

• Sad 1

Sign in to follow this